17

I was so happy class was over. I mean I like school, but sometimes its overwhelming. Sam and I walked back to the car and she was smirking at me the whole time. "What?" I ask laughing. She sure does know how to brighten up the mood.

"So why were you late after Professor Ingrid's class?" She asked smiling. She thinks she's so slick.

"Well Nathan and I were talking." I said dragging it on.

"Mhmmm." She said bouncing up and down.

"And then-"

"He asked you out on a date!" She said like a candy bag that just bursted open. Jeeez how long has she been holding that in?

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't " I winked at her as we got in the car.

"Okay well did he?" She asked confused.

"Yeah he did." I said cheesing.

"Ahhhhh!" She said screaming really loud. This guy walked by and looked at her as if she was from a different universe.

"Shhhh." I said covering her mouth.

"I meant to say I'm so proud of you." She said patting me on the back. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I did that. Go Ally, go Ally.

We made it back to the flat and I was  starving, but I didn't want something big in my stomach. I'll just make me a sandwich. Now what kind of sandwich is the question, I think to myself as stand in front of the open fridge.

"Hey Ally, I wanted to finish talking to you." Zayn said coming up from behind me.

"Oh yeah, its okay Zayn." I said turning around.

"Are you sure? I feel like your weren't done venting to me." He said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah look, I was being selfish. I know your going to have other friends and were not always going to be together like old times." I say smiling.

"Ally your amazing." He said opening his arms.

"We both are Zaynie." I said returning the hug. He kissed me on top of my head and squeezed me really tight. I could stay in his arms forever and ever.

"Were you just about to make something to eat?" He asked opening the fridge back up.

"Yeah, a sandwich." I said sighing.

"How about we go sit somewhere and eat, just you and me. What do you say?" He said cheesing.

"I say let's go!" I say yelling.

"I'll send you my medical bill Ally, FOR MAKING ME GO DEAF IN ONE EAR!" Louis says screaming in my ear.

"Oh, Louis." I said rubbing his head and messing up his hair. I ran out the kitchen and to the living room. Luckily he didn't chase me. Zayn and I left for our lunch adventure. I had no idea where he was taking me. I was really excited to be with him though. We haven't really made time for each other. The radio was playing and my gaze was out the window, just thinking about everything. We'll for starters still trying to stick to the plan of graduating in four years, plus being away from home, were going on tour with the boys in two weeks, going on a date this Friday with Nathan, and to top it all off not being able to tell the person I've been in love with since we were like 10 that I'm in love with him. I'm surprised I don't have anxiety.

We arrived at this really casual burger place. Man I was really craving a cheeseburger. I love Zayn for this. See, its the little things he does for me that make me fall in love with him even more everyday.

"Thank you Zaynie, you really didn't have to take me out. I know you have a busy schedule and things-"

"Ally, its fine. Its just lunch." he says smiling and opening his menu.