11

Zayn

I wonder what Ally meant by that. I mean that was random, it's like she already knew that I had to tell her my feelings. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know its my feelings though. I sat on the bed running my fingers through my hair. I love Ally so much and I would never do anything to hurt her, but telling the girl I've been in love with my whole life that I love her and having her tell me she doesn't feel the same way, that would break my heart. I like to play things on the safe side for the sake of me and the other person. That person just had to be Ally. I can't imagine life without her and it scares me how much power she has over me. I just need to lay low with the flirting and everything. If I'm going to tell Ally how I feel, I need to be prepared to he rejected.

As all these thoughts are running through my head, I decide on watching a little TV to distract me. I'm not sure what was on, but I didn't even bother changing the channel. This show seemed very interesting.

TV Show

He ran into the bar searching everywhere for the girl who made his heart leap. She wasn't in there, so he ran out and ran for the restaurant a few blocks down. It started to pour down and rain pellets hitting him hard, but he didn't care. He finally made it to the restaurant and ran inside. Everyone judged him for being soak and wet and dripping all over the place. His hair was flattened out and his shoes squeaked.

He seen her from a distance, but she was on a date with a guy she had just met the other date. He stopped in his tracks once he seen them. He was panting and out of breath. She laughed and her head fell back and back up as her eyes landed on him. Her laughter was cut short as she told her date "Excuse me one second." and she got up. She walked over to him and he kissed her, but she pulled away slowly. "I'm on a date Adam." she says looking over to her date who had saw him kiss her. "I understand." he says walking out of the restaurant.