hello !!!

i want to start by apologizing to anyone who would have thought this was going to be a new chapter and/or thought that all your lingering questions would be answered. i'm not that nice. but, i do have good news. i want to answer every single question you have about the ending of my story, but i want to know how you would like me to do that.
originally this story was not supposed to ever have a sequel, it was meant just to end and leave everyone with their own interpretation of what actually happened. but since i had posted it i've been overwhelmed with people enjoying the story and messaging me asking about the ending and if there would eventually be a sequel.
although i don't want to write a full sequel to this story since i do want to leave some mystery up to you all, i have decided that i want to answer questions.
so i could do that one of two ways, maybe three in the long run! i could write a few extra chapters for you until every question is answered (but i promise for every answer you get i'll be dropping more questions in your head), or i could collect all of your questions and make just a simple one chapter post answering all your questions, no storyline, just answers. or option #3 which may take longer but could provide you with a happier life is, i could start writing a sequel. i could write a sequel answer questions and possibly end that one on a happy note for you all!
so i really want your input on what you would like me to do because i want you all to have a say in how i reveal the big secrets of Brendon and Alex.
Thank you again so so so so much for reading this story, it's done so much better than i had ever thought and i'm so beyond grateful for that.
-Emily 💛