Hallelujah

Prologue

I wish I could say that all love stories go the same. The boy meets the girl, the girl meets the boy, they kiss, they fall in love and they live happily ever after. They live a good life together. They get to have kids and share all of their favorite things together. But that's not true.

I wish that I could say that a year ago I believed in love. I wish I could say that I had hope for my future and everything it held. I'm not saying that I was depressed or angry at anything. I wasn't suicidal and I wasn't unhappy. In fact I was probably one of the happiest people you would ever lay eyes on in the small town of Summerville, Nevada. It was just that my life was missing something. My life didn't feel exciting. It felt almost like a routine, a schedule. Not one that gets switched up or changed every day or month or even year. Ever since I could remember I always had the same routine.

I would wake up, I would reluctantly snooze my alarm clock, I would finally get up, I would shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth, change into my clothes, put on makeup, straighten my hair, go downstairs, always say hello to my mother, eat, get on the bus go to school, come home, volunteer at church, home, bed. It was the same thing. Every Single Day.

Now I didn't have a bad home life, I wasn't bullied at school. I passed all my classes, and had a 4.0. I had picked my college and career since 5th grade. I was pretty popular and not to be conceded but I was also a beautiful human. I really had nothing to complain about other than the fact that I was just bored.

I wanted a change in life. I wanted to finally feel a rush in my bones. The night I actually looked up to the stars and asked for a change I didn't expect much. But something happened, someone up there heard me because I got a change. The change I got was something I never would have guessed and certainly not something I would have wished for.

I got Brendon Urie.

-------------

So I listen to music a lot while writing this story and before every chapter I am going to put a song at the beginning. I like to picture my story fitting with music so you can listen to the song while reading to get the mood I was going for if you want! Love you all!