chapter sixty-three

This changes POVs a lot so i apologize in advance!

--------------------------------

Brendon's POV:

"Can't we just track her phone like we did when Josh took her the first time?" Hannah asked annoyed.

We were all sitting at Ryan's house trying to figure out where Alex was and how we could get her back. It had almost been 24 hours since any of us had seen her and we were all trying our hardest to find her. But we were having no luck.

"I tried, she kinda fell off the grid though. Her phone isn't showing up anywhere," Ryan said looking at his computer.

"What about tracking Spencer's phone?" Dallon asked.

"Same thing, his phone fell off the grid too," Ryan said looking at us all with a defeated look.

We all sat silent just thinking.

"Well, I need a smoke," Pete said standing up. Hannah gave him a glare and he shrugged his shoulders, "it helps me think." He walked out into the backyard and we all went back to our thinking states.

"Wait," Patrick said walking over to Ryan. "Is there a way we can see what time and where their phones went off?" he asked as he hit random buttons on the keyboard.

"That's brilliant!" Ryan said. The two of them pulled up some geeky software and typed in some numbers and letters that seemed to make a code. I wasn't good with computers, but I was good at worrying. And worrying is what I was doing at the moment.

"So it says Spencer's phone fell off right around highway 78," Patrick said writing it down.

"And Alex's went off a few minutes after his, and hers went off," Ryan paused. He leaned closer to the computer trying to read the coordinates. "Randel Lane?" he said looking back at us, as if asking if we had ever heard of it.

"Hey! There's an awesome comic book on that street!" Dallon said smiling. Hannah slapped him slightly but she also smiled a bit.

"So what does this mean?" she asked.

"Well, it could mean that Alex is somewhere on Randel Lane, or it could just mean we have useless information," I said.

"I say we go check it out," she said standing up and putting on a sweatshirt.

"Han, it's getting late, we should go in the morning," Dallon said pulling her back down to his side.

"No! What if the morning is too late!" she said getting defensive.

"He's not going to kill her," I said quietly. She gave me a look and then walked over to me.

"I don't want to hear anything from you," she said angrily.

"I'm just saying, we should go in the morning, we've all almost been up for 48 hours straight, we need to sleep so we can be our best to get her back. I know what Spencer wants and I know he isn't going to kill her for that," I said honestly.

She scoffed and went back to Dallon.

"We can all crash here tonight, we leave first thing in the morning though," Ryan said. We all nodded and got comfortable.

None of us really could sleep though.

Alex's POV:

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. I pulled my dress out from the pillow case under my head, and ripped off the bottom part of the fabric.

I then pulled out the flask and lighter and held them both in my hands. I took a deep breath and started to construct my plan.

I tied the ripped piece of dress around my leg where the markings were carved, I tied it tightly making sure it wouldn't slip off at all. I took out three of the 600 pins from my hair which made it fall out a bit, not that I was worried, I didn't exactly look presentable anyways.