chapter thirteen

I could have sworn on a bible that Brendon and I were finally starting to be on good terms with each other but I was proved so wrong. Brendon and I had spent all night in the church on Sunday, we just sat there together. He would play his music on the piano and I would listen. It was nice, actually one of the better times I've had since I met him.

Now we were in school again, it was Tuesday today and I was sitting in Art class watching Brendon and Maddy put on quite the show. They both knew I was watching them so they played it out more.

I couldn't tell who wanted me more jealous. They make a good couple.

Maddy's legs were slung over Brendon's lap and he was slowly sliding his hand up her thigh. Maddy would lean to his ear every once in a while and whisper something but luckily I couldn't make it out.

I turned my attention back to my art teacher, Mr. Schmidt.

"So I want you to draw something or someone that intrigues you, something you can't have but want," he said as he wrote it on the board. I banged my head against the desk which caused people to turn the heads towards me. "Are you okay over there Miss White?" he asked chuckling. I turned a nice shade of red and turned to my paper sketching out ideas.

Sadly the only idea that came to my head was Brendon. I hated it. Why wouldn't he just leave my head for like five minutes so I could do my art project without embarrassing myself? I was just really lucky I guess.

So I did what I did, I sketched parts of Brendon's face that stood out to me. He had a scar through his right eyebrow which was always interesting to me. He had the straightest teeth I had ever seen, they were also really white, for a bad boy he must have good hygiene. I drew the piece of hair that always fell to his forehead; it actually bothered me a lot. I sketched out other things that I had noticed about him, the three gold rings he always wore, the stupid smirk he always has, his plump pink lips and basically everything else. I didn't put it all together in one picture though, just pieces on a page.

By the time I had finished my project looked more like a puzzle that was shaken in a box until every piece was disconnected from the next. Mr. Schmidt walked by me and grinned, he knelt to my level.

"That is amazing Alexandria," he said loud enough for me to hear but no one else.

"What?" I said frantically covering it. "No, I was just sketching. I'm not turning that in," I said blushing. I do that often.

"What a shame. I thought it was beautiful," he said standing up and walking back to his desk.

I quickly turned back to my book but the bell rang as soon as I did. I stood up and practically ran into the lunch room in search of Hannah.

"Oh my god," I said sitting down across from her.

"How was art?" she said grinning, she knew I was dying.

"Well it was great considering I got a sneak peak of a porno with Brendon and Maddy. Oh and did I mention I ended up drawing Brendon all hour and Mr. Schmidt wanted me to turn it in," I said as I felt myself sweating.

"Hold on go back to that porno thing," she said laughing.

"What's so funny? It literally was making me gag," I said not getting her humor.

"Okay, well I was going to wait to tell you but I have news," she said. She had a huge grin on her face and I could tell whatever she was about to say was only going to benefit me. "I overheard a little birdy talking in the locker room this morning about how Maddy was so excited about getting Brendon into bed that she," she paused looking around and leaning in closer to me, "she videotaped it." I let out a gasp and contained my laughter. Maddy was really desperate. "That's not even the best part," she said with even wider eyes, "he doesn't know." My eyes got big and I let my laugh out. I didn't care who looked at me funny, Maddy had basically just ended this game between me and Brendon.

"We have to get the video," I said seriously now. Hannah looked at me confused. "We could either ruin both of their lives or I could crack Brendon finally," I said. Her face lit up and she gave me a high five.

"Alexandria, you are an evil master mind and I am proud to call you my best friend." I smiled at her comment and looked over to where Brendon and Maddy sat, they were all over each other but I knew soon they would both be enemies and I would win.

"When do we get the phone?" I asked not taking my eyes off Brendon.

"Why wait? We get in tomorrow morning," she said. I nodded and we both laughed.

-----------------------------------

1.2k reads? You guys are so amazing! I am so grateful for the support I have gotten on this story and am beyond excited to share the rest with you! I love reading all your comments on my chapters they warm my heart! Thank you so much!!!