chapter seven

I walked into school on Monday and I felt so different. I didn't feel like the normal Alexandria I always was. I felt different and I think other people saw me that way too.

I had avoided Hannah for the first hour but now she was here.

"Where the fuck have you been? You haven't answered any of my texts or calls. You just disappeared and now you're ignoring me! What the hell is going on?" Hannah bombed me with questions and I didn't feel like answering any of them.

"I got in trouble," I said.

"Oh my god! What happened are you okay?" she was so energetic and I was not.

"I'm fine. I got grounded though," I said.

"Grounded?" she sounded like she had never even heard the word before.

"Yup," I said slamming my locker shut. "I'll see you in Math," I said walking away.

I was walking down the hallway alone. A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the janitor's closet quickly. A muscular body pressed up against mine and roughly kissed me. I could tell from the way he kissed it was Brendon.

"Brendon," I said quietly. He stopped kissing but kept his body pressed on mine. He put his mouth on my neck and left a small mark. "Brendon what," I started but he cut me off.

"Don't you ever say you don't like me like you did on Friday because if you truly didn't you wouldn't have been spreading your legs so quickly for me," he said in a quiet low voice. His breathe tickled my neck and he walked out of the closet leaving me alone. I stood there in awe of what just happened. I knew I would be late to class but at this point I didn't care.

What kind of games was Brendon playing?

I waited until everyone was out of the hallways and I walked out and towards my English class.

I was three minutes late and I knew that with my teacher three minutes were too many. I slowly opened the door and the entire class looked my way.

"Alexandria," my teacher said. "One hour detention after school today please," he said. I nodded slowly and everyone let out a gasp.

I just got detention.

I took the only seat left in the classroom which just so happened to be next to Spencer.

"So goody goody got detention?" he asked in a mocking voice. I ignored him but he didn't stop. "What were you doing fucking your boyfriend Brendon?" I turned around and looked him right in the eyes.

"You might want to shut your fucking mouth before I do it for you," I said in my most intimidating tone.

"Ooooo goody goody got a temper, that's sexy," he said. I was clenching my fist underneath the desk trying my hardest to not swing at him. "What's wrong babe, am I being annoying," he said getting closer to me now. I felt my heart beat speed up and luckily the bell rang before I did punch him. Not that a punch from me would have done any damage.

I walked into the hallway but I felt a hand grab mine. I turned and saw Spencer.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked irritated now.

"I think you know," he smirked.

"You're a fucking idiot," I scoffed at him and yanked my hand back.

"Hey you can't talk to me like that."

"Funny because it looks like I just did," I said rolling my eyes. He pressed me against the lockers and I slapped him. He brought his hand to his cheek and held onto it.

"What the fuck!" he screamed at me.

"Don't be a douche bag next time," I said walking away.

I changed out my English book for my math book and shut my locker.

"Is it true?" Hannah asked running next to me.

"Is what true?"

"You got detention and slapped Spencer?" she asked excited.

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked annoyed.

"Literally everyone," she laughed.

"Yeah. It's true."

"That's fucking awesome!" she said giving me a high five.

"Yeah but you know that the fact I just got detention means that I basically will never see you for the rest of my high school career," I said.

"Sure, but that's only if your mom finds out you were gone," she smirked.

"Hannah," I said.

"Shush, you're fine. Just don't get in trouble next time if I'm not around," she laughed. I laughed too because there was never a time I didn't want to be around Hannah.

We finished our morning classes and it was lunch time. I hadn't seen Brendon all day and I was kind of hoping I would see him at lunch. But I truly wasn't prepared for seeing who he was with. As I glanced over towards his table I saw him sitting next to a girl and I felt my blood boiling because this wasn't just any girl. It was Maddy.

Now don't get me wrong she used to be really cool until her and I had a really bad fall out and she turned into a major bitch.

When Brendon saw me looking at him he smirked and pulled Maddy closer to him. Hannah must have noticed something was up because she turned and when she saw them she laughed.

"If he wants to play dirty," she paused. "We're going to play dirty."

I kept my eyes on Brendon and he had his eyes locked with mine. Maddy was all over him but I could tell Brendon was holding up an act and I was going to be the one to crack him.

"I'm going to dump my tray," Hannah said bringing my gaze back to her.

"You didn't even eat," I said looking at her full tray.

"I know," she said as she stood up smirking. I followed her lead because whatever she was doing I wanted in on. The path to the dishwashing station walked right by Brendon's table and right now we were the lucky ones.

As Hannah was walking past their table she tripped and her entire full tray of food just so happened to spill all over the happy couple.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Hannah said.

"No you're not! You did this on purpose you bitch!" Maddy yelled. Brendon just sat there eyeing me down. Hannah just walked away and I followed her behind.

"That was awesome!" I said.

"Oh honey, we're only getting started," she smirked.

--------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this story! It's by far one of my favorites I have ever written and I will try to start updating it a lot more! You all rock thank you for the support!