chapter thirty

WARNING:: This chapter contains an extremely long amount of poorly written smut. I am aware that I suck at writing smut so please just bare with me throughout it. But let's be real it's a Brendon Urie fanfiction and it would be wrong not to include a smutty chapter. Anyways enjoy you filthy sinners.

--------------------------------

It was Monday now and Brendon and I were walking into school together. Our first weekend together wasn't too bad; in fact it was pretty fun, we bought tickets for the blink 182 show which was on Saturday and we watched a lot of movies, played video games, I learned that Brendon is actually a really good cook, and most important we were together. It was a fun weekend but I was excited to see Hannah today.

"I'll catch you at lunch!" Brendon said walking away and towards his locker.

I guess I never cleared up how the whole Maddy thing got fixed. Basically Maddy threatened Brendon but Brendon just explained to her how ridiculous she was acting and they got into a big fight but Brendon got the video deleted and Maddy had to transfer schools, so life was pretty good.

"You live with Brendon?" Hannah practically screamed as she ran up next to me.

"Technically yes," I said smiling at her.

"What the hell happened?" she asked walking to class with me.

"Mother Dearest kicked me out," I said quiet. I filled her in on all the details throughout first hour and when second hour came I headed off alone.

I made it through the first half of the day and quickly spotted everyone at lunch, they were hard to miss. The table that had started out only belonging to Hannah and I at the beginning of the year now occupied 6 of my best friends. I sat down next to Brendon and he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Hey hot stuff," he whispered in my ear. I felt his warm breath and I turned a little red.

"So we have blink on Saturday! Brendon you go tickets right?" Patrick asked as he silenced everyone else with his hands.

"Of course," Brendon nodded. Patrick sat back and everyone resumed their conversations.

I watched everyone from my seat and laughed slightly to myself when I realized that these were my actual friends and this was my actual life now. Never in a thousand years would I have guessed that I would be hanging out with a group like this. I felt so natural when I was with them and it made me so happy that I was finally able to feel that way.

"What are you thinking about pretty girl," Brendon said leaning next to my ear.

"You," I said as quietly and seductively as I could.

"Don't even start with me," he said as he placed his hand on my leg. What the hell were we doing? We were in the middle of a school lunch room and we were contemplating fucking. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Hannah.

Hannah: Please don't fuck on our lunch table.

Brendon read it along with me and we looked back at the others at our table who were laughing. We just laughed along and I prayed I didn't get too awkward after that. We finished off our day and Brendon and I drove home. Our drive was silent except for Brendon's slight humming and tapping against the wheel.

I was sitting on the counter watching him cook now.

"Where'd you learn to cook?" I asked curiously. He wasn't anyone who deserved a tv show or anything but he was pretty damn good.

"My dad is an alright cook, mom was better but he taught me a lot of what I know in the kitchen," he said as he stirred the pot of noodles in front of him.