special.2

Jungkook's POV
I peeked at the curtains for the hundredth time. Where is (Y/N)? I thought, pacing around backstage.

"Still looking for her?" Jimin hyung asked, patting my back softly, "She'll come, don't worry."

Will she?
(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N), hurry up! You're going to be late!" I scolded myself as I frantically searched for my phone. After searching for about two minutes, I still couldn't find it. I gave up and went to take my drawstring bag and leave for the concert when I saw my phone lying peacefully beside my bag. I sighed, mentally stabbing myself.

"Oh, shit! I'm late!" I shouted, bolting out of the door with my drawstring bag and phone in hand.
~T I M E S K I P~
After what seemed like forever, I managed to squeeze through the overwhelming crowd to my seat. I plopped myself down on the chair and diverted my attention towards BTS' performance. I couldn't help but focus on Jungkook, my wonderful husband, and got mesmerised by the way he danced and sang. He didn't seem to look happy, though. What's up with Jungkook? I thought.

Almost instantly, his head turned towards my direction and our eyes locked. His expression softened and he winked at me happily before singing his part. The fangirls around me squealed, thinking that it was them whom Jungkook winked at. I giggled softly and stared intently at Jungkook.
Jungkook's POV
"She came! She came! Hyung, she came to our comeback stage!" I shook Yoongi hyung happily. He groaned and slumped onto one of the couches backstage, closing his eyes. I whipped out my phone and immediately sent a text to her, asking her to go backstage. I sat down beside Yoongi hyung and waited patiently.

A few minutes later, a familiar figure appeared backstage.

"(Y/N)~" I sang, carrying her and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" (Y/N) asked.

"Let's just stay like this," I replied, hugging her tight.

"I missed you so much~" I whined.

"But the last time we saw each other was this morning!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Exactly!" I puffed my cheeks.

"Cute~" (Y/N) said, pinching my cheeks. I sat down on the couch and made (Y/N) sit on my lap. I leaned her head against my chest softly while staring at her lovingly.

"There's a fireworks show tonight," (Y/N) said.

"Jinjja? Do you want to watch the fireworks?" I asked.

"Only if you want to," (Y/N) replied, leaning against my chest.

"I'll do anything as long as I'm with you," I said, kissing her forehead.

"You're being cheesy again," (Y/N) smacked my chest.
~T I M E S K I P~
"Isn't this the place we went to the other time?" I asked as we walked into the park.

"Yeah, they have annual firework shows!" (Y/N) exclaimed happily. I smiled at how cute she was and intertwined her hands in mine. We sat down at an empty spot and began waiting for the fireworks show to start.

"You know...I love you," (Y/N) muttered, thinking I couldn't hear.

"I know," I replied cockily, smiling like an idiot.

"You heard me?" (Y/N) asked, surprised. I nodded in reply, and hugged her tight.

"I love you too," I said, still hugging her.

"I have something to tell you," (Y/N) said. I pulled away and looked at her curiously. Just then, the fireworks show started, and we turned towards the direction of the show. I wonder what she wanted to tell me, I thought curiously.

About thirty minutes later, the fireworks show ended. I didn't really pay attention to the show as I was busy thinking about what (Y/N) wanted to tell me. Could it be something bad? I thought, but brushed it away.

"What did you want to say?" I turned to look at (Y/N).

"Well...I..." (Y/N) stuttered.

"I'm pregnant," (Y/N) said, looking into my eyes.

"You're pregnant? You're pregnant!" I exclaimed happily, carrying her and spinning her around.

"Kook, put me down!" (Y/N) giggled. I wrapped her legs around my waist and looked into her eyes.

"I love you and our baby, and I always will," I said, closing the gap between us.