8 |

"Hey, Jungkook-ssi, can I talk to you for a moment? In private, please?" Taeyeon asked me, her eyes looking in Yunha's direction. I was walking with Yunha when she suddenly stopped me.

"Oh, sure!" I replied. I told Yunha to wait there while I followed Taeyeon to a secluded place.

"So... what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, curious.

"Stay away from Yunha." Taeyeon said sharply. I raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to stay away from my girlfriend? Why?" I asked, not believing it.

"Just stay away from her. You don't want anyone to know the reason why you transferred to this school, right?" Taeyeon smirked. I froze. She knows the reason why? I mustn't let Yunha know, she'll hate me! I thought.

"I'll stay away from her." I replied, helpless.

"Good. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Taeyeon smiled her fakest smile and walked towards Yunha.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walked back to Yunha, smiling.

"Hey, Yunha! Let's go to my house to study today!" I suggested.

"Okay, but I have to wait for Jungkook! Weren't you with him?" Yunha asked. She only cares about Jungkook, I thought angrily.

"Jungkook told me he had something to do, so he couldn't catch up with you!" I replied, smiling.

"Okay, then! What did the both of you talk about, anyway?" Yunha asked, curious.

"Oh, it's nothing, really, just about class stuff, you know, since we're both class presidents for our class, and stuff." I lied, faking a smile. I did not feel good lying to Yunha, but I just had to. The both of us walked to my house, and we did our homework and studied there.

"Oh! Look at the time, I really should go!" Yunha exclaimed, looking at her watch. I nodded, and saw her off. After she left, I started texting Jungkook.

Jungkook

You: Block Yunha. Ignore her. If she comes to your dorm, tell one of the other members to shoo her off.

Jungkook: The deal was only to stay away from her, what's your problem?

You: Well, I decided to change it, and you have no choice but to play by my rules:)

I smirked. It was fun having Jungkook around my fingertips, where I could crush him if I wanted to.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walked over to Jungkook's dorm and knocked on his door. Hoseok oppa opened the door.

"Ah, annyeong, Yunha-ssi! I'll tell Jungkook you're here," Hoseok oppa smiled. He went into the house and shouted something while I waited there, playing with my hair. A few minutes later, he came back.

"Mianhae, Yunha-ssi, but Jungkook says he's busy now, and can't talk to you," Hoseok oppa replied with a sorry expression on his face.

"Arraseo. I'll just talk to him tomorrow, then!" I replied, smiling. I walked home, sad. Something must've happened while Taeyeon and Jungkook were talking. If not, why would Taeyeon switch personalities from being 'Cool Fairy Godmother' to 'Totally Not Creepily Nice'? And why would Jungkook suddenly ignore me? He's usually not like this, I thought. I finally brushed it off, confused, and walked the rest of the way home without thinking of anything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Why are you ignoring her?" Jimin hyung asked, coming into my room.

"I'm not," I replied, throwing a pillow at him. He caught it, sighing, and sat on my bed.

"You are, Jungkook. I can tell something's wrong." Jimin hyung said. I sighed and gave in, explaining everything to Jimin.

"You've probably hurt Yunha's feelings by now," Jimin hyung sighed, "don't you think that you're being selfish? Who cares about the past? She loves you for you, Jungkook. She wouldn't run away from you just because of what you did in the past, although what you did sounds quite scary. But I know it's not your fault," Jimin patted my shoulder.

"You should make a decision, Jungkook. To be selfish or not to be. You decide." Jimin said, leaving the room.

What... should I do?