epilogue

(Y/N)'s POV
"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take (L/N) (Y/N) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, (L/N) (Y/N), to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." Jungkook said his vows, smiling at me.

"Do you, (L/N) (Y/N), take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I, (L/N) (Y/N), take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." I said my vows.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," Jungkook smiled at me, then placed his hand on my waist and closed the gap between us. I kissed him back, smiling.

"That's my best friend!" Taeyeon gloated after we pulled away, earning a few shushes from the crowd.

"My Jungkook has grown up~" Jimin oppa smiled.

"Jungkook belongs to (Y/N) now, pabo!" Taehyung oppa smacked Jimin oppa.

"I-I need a moment," Jimin oppa said sadly.

"Yah, I'm here, you know," Taehyung oppa smiled eagerly. Jimin oppa raised his eyebrow at Taehyung oppa and laughed.

"No one can compare to Jungkook," Jimin oppa replied. Taehyung oppa whined and turned back towards us. Namjoon oppa walked towards the stage and shooed us our assigned seats. We sat down next to each other on the first row of seats.

"To congratulate (Y/N) and Jungkook on their marriage, BLACKPINK, BTS, GOT7 and SEVENTEEN have prepared a few performances for us to enjoy. Please welcome, BLACKPINK!" Namjoon oppa exclaimed. The stage curtains opened to reveal BLACKPINK in their positions. Their reflective costumes made them look like they were glowing, earning an applause from the audience before the performance started.

neo mwonde jakku saenggakna
jajonsim sanghae aega ta
eolguli tteugeobgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo
nae momi mamdaero an dwae eojireowo

neon han jumui morae gata
jabhil deut jabhiji anha
neon swibji anheun geol geuraeseo deo kkeullyeo
nae mami mamdaero an dwae eoieobseo

jigeum neoreul wonhaneun
nae sumgyeoli neukkyeojini
neol barabogo isseodo
Missing you
seotun nal Won't you set me free

Baby nal teojil geotcheoreom anajwo
geuman saenggakhae mwoga geuri eoryeowo
geojitmalcheoreom kiseuhaejwo naega neoege
majimak sarangin geotcheoreom

majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom
majimak bamin geotcheoreom Love
majimakcheoreom ma-ma-majimakcheoreom
naeil ttawin eobtneun geotcheoreom

The performance ended and everyone got up from their seats, clapping loudly.

"Congratulations to my dear friend (Y/N) on her marriage with Jungkook! Last long, loves!" BLACKPINK blew a kiss to the audience and the curtains closed.

"That was a beautiful performance by BLACKPINK, wasn't it? Now, please put your hands together to welcome BTS!" Namjoon exclaimed again, then ran into the stage.

The curtains opened to reveal BTS, without Jungkook. However, instead of singing and dancing to one of their songs, they started dancing to Daddy by PSY. Taehyung oppa started dancing to the song like a silly idiot, and the rest of them soon followed after. The audience burst out laughing, and I shook my head while laughing, feeling embarrassed for them.