2 | o

"Jungkook-ah! We have to go!" Jungkook's mother rushed Jungkook.

"Bye, Yunha, I'll miss you!" Jungkook sighed, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and smiled.

"Don't worry, we'll meet again!" I replied, attempting to cheer Jungkook up.

Will we?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Okay, class! That's the end for today. Remember to read up on the next chapter! You may be dismissed." Mrs Lee instructed. Everyone scrambled to pack their bags and dashed out of the classroom as fast as they could as soon as they were done packing, leaving Jungkook and me behind.

"Can you give me your number? Just for, you know, homework and stuff?" Jungkook asked awkwardly. I laughed at his awkwardness and agreed. We exchanged numbers and proceeded to leave the school.

"Kwon Yunha! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Taeyeon exclaimed, walking beside me, "You're so lucky to have Jungkook as your classmate! I would give anything to have him in my class!" I rolled my eyes at her. I could not believe how obsessed she was with BTS and their members. I waved to her and walked home silently.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Should I text her? I thought. I was having problems with a few questions and did not want to ask my hyungs for help as I wanted to get to know her more, but did not know how. Finally, after having a small debate session in my head, I decided to text her.

Yunha

You: Hey Yunha!

Yunha: Hello!

Jungkook: Can you help me?

               Yunha: Sure! What do you need help with?

You: I was thinking maybe we should meet up, you know, so I can learn better.

Yunha: Oh, sure! I know just the place:)

You: Thanks!

After getting the address from Yunha, I started getting ready. I quickly changed into a T-Shirt and shorts and grabbed my bag, stuffing it with my homework, my pencil case and my phone. I grabbed my keys and skipped to the door.

"Yah, Jungkookie! Where are you going?" Jimin, one of my hyungs, asked.

"Somewhere!" I replied, leaving the house.

"This kid..." I heard Jimin sigh in defeat as I walked out into the streets.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm here!" I waved to Jungkook, who just entered the café. I chose a café that nobody really knows to avoid meeting crazy fangirls. Jungkook sat down on the empty seat in front of me and began taking his homework out of his bag.

"You don't know so much?" I asked with widened eyes. Jungkook giggled nervously and started scratching his head. I suddenly thought about the past.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Jungkook! You really are dumb, aren't you? Look at the amount of work that you don't know!" I sighed. Jungkook smiled at me and rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled.

"Fine, I will teach you how to do these questions. But pay close attention, because I won't teach the same questions again!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yunha? Earth to Yunha?" Jungkook waved a hand at my face. I 'woke up' and blushed, realising that I was spacing out.

"Okay, let's begin!" I smiled. I began teaching him how to do those questions slowly and carefully. Before we knew it, it was already 5pm!

"Heol! It's already 5pm! I have to go home or my mother will kill me!" I exclaimed. Jungkook only laughed.

"Can I go to your house and you teach me the questions?" Jungkook asked. My eyes widened.

"You want to come to my house to study?" I replied with another question.

"Can I?" Jungkook answered nonchalantly.

"S-sure! I'll just ask my mother to cook your share!" I replied, feeling my cheeks heat up.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Welcome to my house!" Yunha smiled, unlocking the door. She stepped into the house with me trailing behind. She invited me to her room and told me to sit on her bed as she went to the kitchen to get drinks. I sat on the bed and scanned the surroundings. I saw a few photoframes on her bedside table and went over to take a look. My eyes widened as I saw the photos.

The young Yunha and me were in the photos, smiling brightly. Yunha, it's you... I finally found you... I thought. Just then, Yunha came in. She saw me looking at her bedside table and giggled.

"Those were pictures of my childhood," she explained, putting the drinks on the bedside table.

"I know," I replied. She looked at me with a blank expression on her face.

"You know?" She asked.

"I know, because I am the Jungkook in those pictures."