1 | y

"Yunha! When we grow up, I promise I will marry you!" the twelve-year-old Jungkook exclaimed. The twelve-year-old me nodded and smiled at Jungkook.

"I'll wait for that day!" I replied, smiling brightly like the Sun.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yunha! Have you heard? BTS' Jungkook is coming to our school today!" Taeyeon, my best friend, squealed. Jungkook? I thought.

"Who's BTS?" I asked. Taeyeon gave me a disgusted look.

"How can you not know? They're a K-Pop group! I can't believe y-" Before Taeyeon could complete her sentence, a big group of girls dashed to the school gate. Taeyeon dragged me there to get a good look on what was happening.

"Yunha-yah! That's BTS' Jungkook! I'm melting~" Taeyeon fangirled. I rolled my eyes at her and told her to look all she wanted as I walked to my locker. I suddenly thought about the newcomer's name. Jungkook? I wonder if he is the one...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Class, we have a new student, as some of you might already know. Please introduce yourself, Jungkook." Mrs Lee said, trying to sound excited.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook!" I bowed.

"Welcome to our class, Jungkook! Please sit beside Kwon Yunha," Mrs Lee smiled, pointing towards a beautiful and familiar girl. Yunha? I thought, but brushed it off and went to sit beside her.

"H-hi, I'm Yunha," she introduced herself, stuttering. I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Yunha. I'm Jungkook." I replied. Our eyes met, and we both looked away, blushing. Could she be the one?