26 | e

(Y/N)'s POV
"J-Jungkook?" I gulped. Tears were welling up in my eyes and I was trying really hard to hold them back.

"I-" Jungkook said.

Jungkook knelt down on one knee. He took a small box out of his pocket and opened it. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

"Marry me," Jungkook said. I gasped.
~F L A S H B A C K~
"How will you propose to me, then?" I asked Jungkook.

"I'll bring you here and surprise you with a beautiful ring. Then, I'll propose." Jungkook explained. I smiled. I couldn't believe he had it all planned out.

"I'll wait for you, then." I replied. Jungkook nodded, then ran to his eomma and left Busan.
~E N D O F F L A S H B A C K~
"What's your answer?" Jungkook asked.

~T I M E S K I P~
"Jungkook proposed to you?" Taeyeon asked, then started speaking in an alien language.

"Yes, he did!" I squealed. However, Taeyeon was too busy shouting in happiness to hear me.

"Can you believe it? My best friend is getting married!" I heard Taeyeon shout.

"Taeyeon, I didn't even tell you what my reply was yet!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, right! What did you say in reply?" Taeyeon stopped her craziness and asked.

~F L A S H B A C K~
"Yes." I replied. Jungkook stood up happily and slid the ring onto my ring finger. He turned away and screamed out his happiness. I laughed.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked. He turned around and faced me.

"Because I can finally call the love of my life my wife," he replied, and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately, not realising that Halmoni had watched everything.

"I knew you two were going to marry each other," Halmoni squealed. We both pulled away and looked at Halmoni.

"H-Halmoni! Since when were you there?" I stuttered.

"Don't bother hiding, I saw everything!" Halmoni replied happily.
~E N D O F F L A S H B A C K~
"I knew it! I knew it!" Taeyeon shouted again.

"Stop being crazy," I sighed.

"How can I not when my best friend is getting married to Jeon Jungkook?" Taeyeon shouted.

"T-Taeyeon? You're in public, right?" my eyes widened.

"Oops," Taeyeon replied.
Jungkook's POV
"(Y/N)?" I asked as soon as I stepped into the dorm.

"Don't wake me up, I'm going to sleep," Yoongi hyung said and fell asleep on the couch.

"What do you call a dog barking at a wall?" Jin asked Jimin. Jimin shrugged.

"Wolwol," Jin answered his own question and Jimin burst out laughing. I sighed and walked into my room. (Y/N) was sleeping like a baby on the bed. I smiled and sat beside her. I carressed her hair and hummed to myself. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me.

"I forgot to ask you, how did you not die?" I asked. (Y/N) sat up and didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"I don't know, Taeyeon said I rose from the dead. She said that when she came into the ward at first I was dead, and then the heart monitor started beeping again and I was alive." (Y/N) explained. I hugged her tight.

"At least you're alive," I said, burying my face in her neck. (Y/N) hugged me back happily.

"Oh, I just remembered!" (Y/N) exclaimed, "Taeyeon accidentally told the public that I was marrying you,"

Oh god.