11 | w

(Y/N)'s POV
Jungkook took my hand and led me out of the school.

"I heard everything. This Taeyeon is a complete mess." Jungkook said. He took me to a park and we sat down on a nearby bench.

"What am I going to do now?" I buried my face into my hands. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.

"I'll protect you from the bullying, then." Jungkook replied.
Taeyeon's POV
I smirked. Soon, everyone will start bullying (Y/N), and I will have that sweet revenge that I always wanted. Yes, she did not do anything to me, but her appa sure did.
~F L A S H B A C K~
"Jiyong! What is this?!" my appa slammed the newspaper on the table. My family had invited (Y/N)'s family over for dinner so my appa and (Y/N)'s appa could discuss business related stuff.

"What's the meaning of this? It means that I'll be taking over Kim-(Y/L/N) Corporations!" (Y/N)'s appa calmly exclaimed. My appa's face turned red with anger.

"We promised to work together! You can't just take credit for what the both of us did to expand this business!" my appa shouted.

"Rant all you want, Kim Taeyang, but the company is mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it." (Y/N)'s appa took (Y/N) and her eomma and left the house. My appa punched the table.

"This company was my everything... and now I have nothing..."
~E N D O F F L A S H B A C K~
It was because of (Y/N)'s appa that my family became bankrupt, and I was going to take revenge on (Y/N).
Jungkook's POV
After taking (Y/N) home, I went back to my dorm. I started to wonder why Taeyeon was doing this to (Y/N). I went into my room and thought for minutes. I then decided to search up both of their names for fun. The results were... shocking? I found out that Taeyeon and (Y/N)'s appas had a company together, but (Y/N)'s appa took over the company and Taeyeon's family became bankrupt. Could this be the reason why Taeyeon is doing this? I thought.

"Yah, Jungkookie! What are you doing?" Jimin hyung skipped over to me. He saw what I was doing and his eyes widened.

"Jungkookie, you're so outdated! This happened years ago!" Jimin hyung burst out laughing, and I hit him on his head.

"Shut up! This may be related to why Taeyeon is being such a bitch to (Y/N)!" I shushed Jimin hyung.

"What? Taeyeon is being a bitch to our (Y/N)? Where is she? I'm going to kill her!" Jimin hyung exclaimed.

"You'll get arrested! And since when was (Y/N) ours? She's mine, pabo!" I smacked Jimin hyung's head again and he pretended to be dead.
(Y/N)'s POV
As soon as I got home, I took a bath and hopped into bed. However, I could not sleep. I suddenly remembered about what happened between Taeyeon's appa and my appa. I went out of my room and went to ask my appa about it. He sighed after hearing my story.

"I've been trying to get in contact with Taeyeon's appa, but I couldn't find a way. Plus, Taeyeon never comes to our house. I regretted my decision of taking over the company weeks after I did, but Taeyeon's family had disappeared already, except that Taeyeon and you went to the same school." my appa explained.

"I don't think Taeyeon's appa would forgive you, though." I muttered under my breath.

"I know." my appa replied, and shooed me to bed. However, I still could not sleep. I decided to text Jungkook.

Jungkook🐰
You: Are you asleep?
Jungkook: You woke me up.-.
You: Mianhae😅
Jungkook: It's fine:)
You: I don't feel like going to school tomorrow;)
Jungkook: Since when did my (Y/N) become a rebel?
You: 🤣
Jungkook: Are you trying to ask me to skip school too._.
You: You're so smart!
Jungkook: ...
You: Please?🙂
Jungkook: Fine... we'll go to the park tomorrow!
You: Okay!

Minutes after I stopped texting Jungkook, my phone rang. I happily took my phone, thinking it was Jungkook, and had a mini heart attack when I saw that it was Taeyeon.

Should I pick it up?