15 |

(Y/N)'s POV
T H R E E W E E K S L A T E R
"Annyeong, (Y/N)!" Eunwoo greeted me, smiling.

"Annyeong! Where's Taeyeon?" I asked, looking around.

"Wait, you didn't know?" Eunwoo asked.

"Didn't know what?" I replied, oblivious.

"Taeyeon transferred to a more prestigious school last week!" Eunwoo explained. I nodded slowly, not surprised.
~F L A S H B A C K~
"Mianhae, Taeyeon, I can't forgive you." I said with a straight face, looking into Taeyeon's eyes. Her eyes widened with anger and she stomped off, pushing through the crowd that had gathered around us.

"You made the right decision," Jungkook said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

I hope.
~E N D O F F L A S H B A C K~
"Did you ask her why she left?" I asked. Eunwoo nodded, then shook his head.

"A-ani! I didn't ask her." Eunwoo smiled sheepishly. I nodded slowly, waved at him, then walked away.
~T I M E S K I P~
Jungkook's POV
"Jungkookie-ah! Come here now!" (Y/N) shouted from my room. She was staying over at the dorm as her parents moved back to Busan. I walked quickly to my room and saw her looking at the laptop screen worriedly.

"What's wrong?" I asked, putting my arms on her shoulder.

"Look at this," (Y/N) pointed at something on the computer screen.

"The Real Reason Why Jungkook Left His Previous School..." my eyes widened as I read each word.

"Who wrote this?" I asked.

"Who else could it be? Taeyeon, of course." (Y/N) replied, "This already has more than a hundred thousand views, it'll affect your reputation!"

"I can explain the real story to ARMYs," I suggested.

"It'll make you look like you're trying to cover up, though." (Y/N) replied.

"It's the only thing we can do," I sighed. (Y/N) nodded.

"I'll go cook with Jin oppa now!" (Y/N) got up and left the room. I lay on my bed and fell asleep.
(Y/N)'s POV
I left the room and walked into the kitchen. Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa were already in there. Wait, Namjoon oppa knows how to cook? I thought.

"Namjoon oppa, since when did you know how to cook?" I asked.

"I'm just helping out! Since when did you know how to cook?" Namjoon oppa replied.

"Since always, oppa!" I laughed in reply.

"Yah yah yah, I'm here you know," Jin oppa cut in. I laughed and started taking out ingredients. Jin oppa instructed Namjoon oppa to cut the onions while he and I prepared to cook.

"Ah!" Namjoon oppa exclaimed, and I turned around to see the onions everywhere.

"Namjoon! We'll take care of it from here!" Jin oppa shooed Namjoon away from the kitchen and began cleaning up.

"Have you seen the gossip article?" Jin oppa asked. I nodded my head.

"What do we do about it?" I replied.

"We could release a statement of the truth," Jin oppa suggested. I nodded my head slowly.

"Jungkook suggested that too," I replied, and went back to cooking.
Taeyeon's POV
I got back home from school and logged onto my computer. My eyes widened when I saw the gossip article posted by... me? I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Since when did I post an exposé of Jungkook? I scratched my head. I looked at the time where it was uploaded. I was in school at that time, so it was definitely not me.

"Minseok oppa! Come here!" I shouted. My brother came in a few seconds later.

"What do you want?" Minseok oppa asked. I showed him the computer.

"Did you post this? Be honest, please." I said.

"Yeah. So what? It was on your page not uploaded so I uploaded it for you. You should thank me," Minseok replied.

"Argh! You'll make me look like the bad guy again! Just when I decide that I don't want anything to do with them anymore, you do this!" I slammed my hand on the table.

"What's wrong? It'll ruin BTS's reputation and bring EXO back up to the top again," Minseok shrugged.

"Seriously? That's all you think about? Bringing EXO back up? You know that piece of gossip is technically not true!" I retorted. I immediately fumbled for the Delete button and deleted the post.

"It's too late, sister. The damage is already done." Minseok patted my shoulder and skipped away happily.