17 | a

(Y/N)'s POV
"Minseok oppa, what are you doing here? Leave, please." Taeyeon shooed Minseok away.

"Ani, wait!" I stopped Taeyeon. She looked at me in surprise.

"Do you know my biological father?" I asked.

"Who, Lee Sungmin?" Minseok smirked. I started breathing heavily, having flashbacks about the past. Jungkook noticed it and wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"Why was he here awhile ago?" Jungkook questioned.

"You really are gullible, thinking that I would give you the answer. That's for me to know, and you to find out." Minseok chuckled and left the room.

"Seriously, what is wrong with him?" Taeyeon sighed.
Jungkook's POV
We left Taeyeon's house a few minutes later and proceeded to walk back to the dorm.

"Do you think he'll find me?" (Y/N) asked.

"Ani, he won't. Even if he does, I'm here to protect you." I replied, pulling (Y/N) close to my chest.

"You're so cheesy," (Y/N) said, lightly smacking my chest. I pretended to be really hurt and she laughed. We walked together in silence back to the dorm.

"What took you both so long?" Jin hyung said when we went back.

"Something happened," I said, not providing any details. I led (Y/N) to our room and told her to sleep without me and I went to join the boys on the couch. I explained to them everything that had happened.

"I knew there was something up with Minseok the moment he stopped hanging out with me," Jimin hyung said.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"We'll wait and see what happens, that's what we do." Hoseok said. We decided to turn in for the night and went into our respective rooms. I went into my room and saw (Y/N) fast asleep. I smiled and crawled into the bed beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight, falling asleep.
Taeyeon's POV
I crept up against Minseok oppa's room door and listened closely. (Y/N)'s appa had came into our house not long ago and was currently in Minseok oppa's room.

"You do what I say, and I'll bring EXO to the top. It's a win-win situation. It'll be a loss if you say no," I heard (Y/N)'s appa say. Minseok oppa then said something I couldn't decipher, and they started conversing softly, as if they knew I was outside. I went back to my room, feeling confused. What does (Y/N)'s appa want? (Y/N)? I thought.
Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook, wake up," (Y/N) shook me. I groaned and turned to the other side. I didn't feel any shaking after that. I sat up and saw that (Y/N) wasn't in the room.

"Boo!" (Y/N) jumped from the bedside. However, I didn't even flinch.

"Aww, Jungkook you're no fun." (Y/N) whined and sat next to me. Suddenly, her phone rang. She walked slowly to the bedside table.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" (Y/N) said sleepily. I smiled at her cuteness, then walked towards the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. When I came out of the bathroom, (Y/N) was pacing around nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking up to her.

"T-Taeyeon called..." (Y/N) said,

"She said that my appa was coming over."