22 | t

Jungkook's POV
"We're home!" I heard (Y/N) shout. I got out of her room and wrapped my arm around her waist, pecking her lips.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something."
(Y/N)'s POV
We entered my room and I told Jungkook about the suspicious men and everything I heard from them. Jungkook then told me what he heard from Halmoni that nobody came to this house during the fight previously.

"Do you think he's planning something?" I asked. Jungkook nodded.

"We'll wait and see what happens first," Jungkook replied. I nodded, then let out a yelp when Jungkook pulled me down on the bed beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and smiled.

"Nothing" Jungkook pecked my lips. A few minutes later, we both fell asleep.
Taeyeon's POV
"We found the target. She's in her Busan house."

"Good. Follow them next Friday and attack when I give you the order."
Jungkook's POV
I woke up to the smell of cooking. I opened my eyes to see (Y/N) sleeping soundly. I smiled and pecked her lips, then unwrapped my arms and went downstairs.

"Jungkook, dinner is ready. Where's (Y/N)?" Halmoni asked. I told her that I was going to wake her up and went back upstairs.

"I'll tell them to attack when I receive the order from you. Don't worry, I'll do a good job." I heard (Y/N)'s appa, (L/N) Jiyong say from the room next to (Y/N)'s. He didn't say anything after that. I shrugged and went into (Y/N)'s room. She had already woken up and was staring out the window.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, standing beside her.

"Do you remember this garden? Where we always played at?" (Y/N) asked, pointing to the garden downstairs.

"Of course! How could I not remember that this was the place where I made that promise?" I replied. (Y/N) didn't say anything, so I turned my head to look at her. She was looking down, blushing. I laughed.

"Dinner is ready," I said, taking her hand in mine and walked downstairs.
(Y/N)'s POV
After dinner, Jungkook and I sat on the couch watching a movie on the television while my parents and Halmoni went to sleep. We were watching Iron Man 3, and I found it funny that Jungkook always liked to fanboy about it.

"Look at his suit! It's so manly! I love Iron Man!" Jungkook would say everytime that subject was brought up. I mentally chuckled to myself. He is so cute, I thought.

"(Y/N)?" Jungkook shook me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes?" I replied.

"Do you like the movie?" Jungkook asked. I then realised that it already ended.

"You didn't watch it, did you?" Jungkook chuckled, then wrapped his arm around me. I blushed. He turned off the television and carried me to my room.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" I whisper-shouted at him.

"You seemed tired, so I thought I should carry you up," Jungkook replied, smiling. He put me down on the bed, then went to shower. I lazily went downstairs again to get some water.

"Leave here or I'll kill them." I heard someone say from my parents' room.

"Why are you doing this?" I heard my eomma ask. They then conversed softly as if they knew I was just outside their door. I shrugged it off, thinking that it was just one of their stupid arguments. I poured myself some water and felt two arms around my waist.

"I want some water too," Jungkook said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Get it yourself," I replied. Jungkook whined softly.

"Fine, Jungkook." I chuckled and passed him my glass of water. He drank it down quickly and passed the cup back to me. I chuckled and washed it. He took my hand and led me upstairs when I was done.

"Go shower, I'll go to sleep first." Jungkook told me, then slumped onto the bed. I frowned, then went to shower.

By the time I got out, Jungkook was already sleeping soundly. His mouth was slightly parted, showing off his cute bunny teeth. I sleepily stretched and lay down beside him. He turned around and wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and hugged him back.
Taeyeon's POV
"Has she left?"

"Don't worry, I made sure she left. There will be no loopholes in this plan now."