special.1

Jungkook's POV
"Jungkook, wake up please." (Y/N) shook me awake. My eyelids fluttered open and I smiled warmly when I saw (Y/N) looking at me.

"Annyeong~" I greeted, sitting up to stretch. I stole a glance at the digital clock, and smiled to myself. It's my birthday today, I thought, I wonder if (Y/N) remembers?

"Jin oppa called just now to say that you boys don't have to report to the agency today," (Y/N) said. I nodded and hugged her tight.

"Any plans for today?" I asked, still hugging her.

"Ani, we're just going to rest today," (Y/N) replied. Suddenly, someone knocked on our front door. (Y/N) and I rushed over and opened the door, revealing an energetic looking Jin hyung.

"(Y/N), we're ready-" Jin hyung was cut off as (Y/N) covered his mouth with her hand.

"Oppa! You're not here for anything important, right?" (Y/N) smiled sheepishly. She whispered something to Jin hyung and he left shortly after.

"What did you say to him?" I asked, curious.

"N-nothing!" (Y/N) stuttered. I shrugged and closed the door behind me.

"I'm going to the bathroom~" (Y/N) informed me. I hummed in response and she quickly shut the bathroom door behind her. Weird... I thought. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" I picked up the phone.

"Jungkook-ah, your parents need you in Busan," Jin hyung explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, they just told you to go back to your Busan home with (Y/N)," Jin hyung replied.

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit." I said and hung up. I went to get ready in the other bathroom that we had.
~T I M E S K I P~
"(Y/N), we're here~" I shook (Y/N) gently. She woke up and smiled up at me. I took her hand and we walked out of the train together, holding our belongings. We took a cab to my Busan house after going out of the train station.

A few minutes later, we reached my Busan house. We thanked the driver after paying him and got off the cab. I took out my keys and opened the front door. However, when we opened the door, no one was in there. The house was so silent that you can almost hear a pin drop.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Jungkook!" everyone sprang out from nowhere. I looked around and noticed that my whole family, (Y/N)'s Halmoni and Eomma, BLACKPINK, BTS, GOT7 and SEVENTEEN were there.

"Y-you all did this for me?" I gasped, not believing it.

"It wasn't us who planned all this, Jungkook! It was (Y/N)!" Eomma exclaimed. I turned to look at her and saw her smiling at me.

"Happy birthday," she congratulated. I happily carried her, pecking her lips. I wrapped her legs around my waist and she snaked her arms around my neck.

"Gomawoyo," I whispered to her. She smiled and rested her head on my chest.

We had a buffet outside in the front yard, and Taehyung hyung couldn't stop making a fool of himself. I sighed, feeling ashamed for him.

"Taehyung! Stop fooling around!" Jennie smacked Taehyung hyung and gave him a plate with food on it.

"Gomawoyo, Jennie~" Taehyung hyung sang.

"Annyeong, (Y/N)~" Jeonghan greeted (Y/N). He was about to slip his hand in hers when I stopped him.

"(Y/N), do you want to sit there?" I asked, pulling her away from Jeonghan. I turned back and gave him a silly face, chuckling.

"I'm not a rapper, I'm just a person who raps!" Jackson was trying really hard to persuade Namjoon hyung that he wasn't a rapper.

Soon, the bithday party ended, and it was time for cake.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Jungkook-ssi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" everyone sang. (Y/N) held the cake out to me, smiling brightly. I clasped my hands together and made a wish. I wish to be able to be with (Y/N) forever and ever, I wished. I blew the candles out after wishing, and everyone clapped loudly.
(Y/N)'s POV
"What did you wish for?" I asked Jungkook for the 5th time. We were lying in bed, but I couldn't sleep.

"Why do you want to know?" Jungkook replied.

"I just want to~" I whined. Jungkook chuckled. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I wished for you," he said, before crashing his lips into mine.

-

Annyeong, readers! Since the votes on whether I should make a sequel or a special chapter is about the same, I decided to make both:)

But since I'm currently focusing on my new book 🌱Accident🌱, the sequel would be out a little later. I hope y'all understand my situation:)