12 | e

Taeyeon's POV
"Yeoboseyo?" I smirked as (Y/N) picked up the phone.

"I hope you're ready for tomorrow, (Y/N)." I pressed Record on the Voice Recorder as soon as I finished that sentence.

"What do you want, really? I didn't do anything to you!" (Y/N) shouted. I smirked.

"Please don't kick me, (Y/N)! I was just telling the truth to the school!" I pleaded fakely. Then, I stopped the recording.

"What are you talking about?" (Y/N) asked curiously. I hung up before she could say anymore.

I quickly got on to the school's gossiping website and posted the recording. I laughed menacingly.
Jungkook's POV
I sat on the bench, waiting for (Y/N) patiently. I decided to go to the school's gossiping website for the fun of it.

My eyes widened when I saw Taeyeon's post. I pressed play on the recording and listened closely.

"What do you want, really? I didn't do anything to you!" (Y/N) said.

"Please don't kick me, (Y/N)! I was just telling the truth to the school!" Taeyeon pleaded. The recording ended after that. I pressed on the comments page and was shocked to see the amount of hate comments. The comments were all targeting (Y/N). Suddenly, a pair of hands blocked my vision.

"Guess who~" (Y/N) said sweetly.

"Jimin hyung?" I replied, joking. (Y/N) lightly smacked my shoulder and sat down on the bench with me.

"(Y/N), I don't think we should skip school today." I said, looking at my watch. There was still 15 minutes until school started.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked. I showed her the recording and the comments. (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"So that was why Taeyeon called me!" (Y/N) exclaimed. I gave her a blank look and she explained everything to me.

"We should go to school, or the students there would think that you didn't come because you really did it," I suggested. (Y/N) nodded and we walked to school together.
(Y/N)'s POV
As soon as we got to school, the students started making faces at me. I was not surprised. Of course, everyone would side with the queenka with the school, right?

"Jungkook, I just realised something," I nudged Jungkook.

"Hmm?" Jungkook replied.

"Since Taeyeon said I kicked her, then there must be visible bruises on her legs. But what if there aren't any?" I asked.

"Maybe we can use that to our advantage!" Jungkook exclaimed. As soon as he said that, Taeyeon sashayed down the hallway.

"Kim Taeyeon!" I stopped her in her tracks. She turned to me.

"You! You kicked me!" Taeyeon pointed an accusing finger at me. I looked at her legs. Sure enough, there was no bruises anywhere.

"You accused me of saying that I kicked you, but there aren't any bruises on your legs!" I replied. Everyone stumbled to look at Taeyeon's legs and gasped. Taeyeon's face turned red with anger.

"F-fine! I made it up! I'll get back at you for sure!" Taeyeon pushed past the crowd and stomped off. I turned to look at Jungkook, who was smiling at me.
Jungkook's POV
~T I M E S K I P~
After school, I told (Y/N) that I had to stay back and help Mrs Lee for a moment and told her to wait at the school gate.

After helping Mrs Lee, I rushed to the school gate, only to see (Y/N) unconscious on the floor. My eyes widened and I ran to her side. She was still breathing, and there were visible marks and bruises on her. I carried her bridal style and ran to the Nurse's Office. The nurse on duty got to work quickly and bandaged her up. Then, the nurse told me that she had to leave for an urgent matter and left me there with (Y/N).

I listed down the possible people who could have done this to (Y/N), and I realised that just about anyone could have done this, since they were on Taeyeon's side. I intertwined (Y/N)'s hand with mine and sighed.

"Mianhae, (Y/N). I shouldn't have agreed to help Mrs Lee. I should have stayed with you." I blamed myself.

"It's not your fault," (Y/N) breathed. I looked at her to see her smiling.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"E-Eunwoo..."