3 | u

"Y-you are the Jungkook in the pictures?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was obviously not buying it.

"N-no I'm not! I was just joking!" Jungkook forced a laugh.

"How did you know that the boy in the pictures was called Jungkook too?" I asked again.

"It was just a wild guess, really!" Jungkook protested.

"Are you sure?" I asked with a suspicious look on my face.

"Yes, I'm sure. Can we start studying now?" Jungkook changed the subject. I shrugged and began teaching Jungkook again. Weird... I thought.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thanks for the wonderful meal, Mrs Kwon!" Jungkook bowed and left the house.

"Yunha, is he the Jungkook from Busan?" Mom asked as she closed the door.

"No, he said he isn't," I shrugged. Mom nodded and went back to doing the dishes. I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I took one of the photo frames and sighed. Jungkook, where are you?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey Yunha!" Taeyeon ran up to me. I hugged her happily.

"Stop! You're squeezing me!" Taeyeon groaned. I let her go and laughed.

"I bet you would do the same if you were hugging those K-Pop people you're always talking about," I stated.

"If I were hugging them..." Taeyeon sighed happily.

"Yunha!" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around and saw Jungkook. I smiled and waved at him.

"I'd like to ask you something," Jungkook explained, "in private." my heart fluttered when he said that he wanted to speak to me in private. I told Taeyeon that I would speak to her again at lunch and followed Jungkook to a secluded area, so nobody would hear. He gave me a note and told me to read it.

I have two tickets to an amusement park this Saturday, want to come? The note said. I looked up at him and nodded, feeling my cheeks flush. Jungkook smiled. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Yunha! What did he say to you?" Taeyeon asked me for the third time.

"I'll tell you when I'm done eating!" I told her with my mouth full.

"No! Tell me now, I'm dying to know!" Taeyeon pouted. I sighed and gave in to her.

"Fine! He asked me out to an amusement park." I explained. Taeyeon squealed.

"Wow! Jungkook asked my best friend out! I'm so envious!" Taeyeon fangirled. I sighed.

"It's just a date..." I told her. Taeyeon shook her head.

"Oh, I don't think so! I think he likes you!" Taeyeon argued.

"How do you know?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Because... he's looking at you right now!" Taeyeon pointed to a table by a window. I turned around and saw Jungkook smiling at me.

"That doesn't mean anything," I turned back to Taeyeon and continued eating my food.

Does it?\

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So? Did you ask her out?" Taehyung asked eagerly as soon as I came back to the dorm. I told them that I met a girl and wanted to ask her out and they got me two tickets to an amusement park.

"Yes, I did. She agreed!" I replied. Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi all sighed happily in unison. I rolled my eyes at them and went into my room.

After bathing, I lay down on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I'm taking Yunha out on a date! I hope she's as sweet as she was 8 years ago, I thought. I decided to text her out of boredom.

Yunha

You: Hi :)

Yunha: Hello!

You: What are you doing?

Yunha: Homework

You: Oh

Yunha: Do you need help again? ._.

You: Nope! Even if I needed help, you told me that you would only teach me once anyway!

Yunha: I said that?

I suddenly realised that she did not say that. I mean, she technically did, 8 years ago.

Yunha

You: You didn't say that? I must have heard wrongly, then.

Yunha: Oh. Anyway, I have to finish my homework. I'll talk to you later if I have the time!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I looked at the chat again for the hundredth time. Nope! Even if I needed help, you told me that you would only teach me once anyway! Something just didn't seem to add up. I said that I would teach Jungkook once, but I said that to the Jungkook in my childhood. Not him. I lay on my bed pondering. Could Jungkook be the one in the pictures? He said he wasn't... I thought. I was so confused. Finally, I decided to call Taeyeon.

"Hello, dear Yunha! How can your fairy godmother Taeyeon help you this time?" Taeyeon said as she picked up the phone. I rolled my eyes. I explained everything to her slowly, not naming any names in the process.

"Yunha-yah, I think he might just he your long lost childhood friend!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Really?" I beamed.

"No, I'm just saying that because I'm confused. Sorry, but your fairy godmother cannot help you with your problem this time! Sorry!" Taeyeon replied.

"It's fine. I'll text you later! Bye!" I sighed, hanging up the phone. Jungkook, who are you?