7 | d

It had been 1 year since Jungkook and I started dating. 1 year since Jungkook confessed to me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Because... I fell in love with you." Jungkook said. My heart fluttered.

"I thought you wouldn't like me anymore after I left you like that. I thought I'd never see you again. Until that one school day when I met you again." Jungkook explained further.

"Pabo, why would I stop liking you?" I replied, accepting his confession.

"You're accepting me?" those were the last words I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I still can't believe you're with Jungkook!" Taeyeon sang, shutting her locker.

"You've been saying that every day since I told you about it!" I sighed.

"Okay, fine, I'll stop!" Taeyeon laughed, then squealed suddenly.

"He's there at the gate, with the other members of BTS!" Taeyeon rushed to the gate. I shook my head. This fangirl... I thought. I walked to the gate after Taeyeon, as we agreed to study together at the library. She was just standing there, looking at the boys, not daring to do anything.

"Wow, this is the first time I've seen the brave and daring fairy godmother Taeyeon afraid to ask for BTS' autographs!" I walked up to her, giggling.

"Shut up! This is different!" Taeyeon replied, nudging me. Why are they here, though? Shouldn't they be at practice? I suddenly thought. Just then, the seven boys turned around to face me and Taeyeon. They were holding up a sign that said Happy 1 year anniversary, Yunha! I suddenly remembered that it was my first anniversary with Jungkook. I started panicking.

"Taeyeon, I totally forgot today was our anniversary!" I stuttered softly to Taeyeon. She looked at me in disbelief.

"Seriously, Yunha? Where's that watch you bought for him last week?" Taeyeon asked. I suddenly remembered about the watch.

"Oh, right! It's at home!" I replied. Taeyeon sighed.

"It's fine. We'll just study together tomorrow at the library, then! Happy anniversary!" Taeyeon waved to me, then left the school.

"Hey, Yunha. Happy anniversary," Jungkook came up to me and said, kissing my forehead. I smiled back at him. He handed me a big teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers.

"Ah, you didn't have to do this," I told Jungkook, kissing his cheek.

"It's for you, so accept it," Jungkook pouted. I laughed and took the gifts. Jungkook told the boys that he would go back to the dorm later, and followed me home.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Eomma, appa, I'm home!" I said, stepping into the house with Jungkook behind me.

"Ah, annyeong, Yunha and Jungkook! How was your day?" Eomma asked.

"It was good. Thank you, Mrs Kwon." Jungkook bowed politely.

"Happy anniversary, by the way!" Eomma exclaimed, then went back into the kitchen. I took Jungkook into my room and told him to cover his eyes. I slowly took out a small box from my drawer and placed it on his hands.

"You can open them now!" I smiled happily. Jungkook opened his eyes and gasped when he saw the small box. He opened it and smiled widely when he saw the watch.

"How much is it? It must have been expensive," Jungkook said, examining the watch.

"Wear it! It's yours now," I replied, smiling. Jungkook put it on and kissed my cheek. I smiled and went to take out my homework. I waved it at his face and he sighed.

"We'll do it together," I said, making him smile. He nodded and took out his homework, and we began doing it.