20 | d

Jungkook's POV
"(Y/N)!" I saw someone walk up to (Y/N). I tilted my head in confusion and walked towards them. I saw (Y/N) jump on that person happily, smiling. Who is he? I thought.

"Hey, (Y/N)." I said as I reached them.

"Hi, Jungkook! This is Jeonghan, my cousin." (Y/N) introduced. I mentally heaved a sigh of relief.

"This is?" Jeonghan asked, looking at me.

"That's my boyfriend, Jungkook." (Y/N) hugged me, "Anyways, what brings you here?"

"Can't I come back to Seoul to see my favourite little cousin?" Jeonghan whined. I started getting a little jealous.

"I guess you can... how is Seventeen doing, anyway?" (Y/N) changed the subject. Seventeen?

"Seventeen? You're from Seventeen?" I asked. Jeonghan nodded. Jeonghan and (Y/N) continued talking to each other happily. I guess it's normal for them to be this happy since they haven't seen each other in a long time, but I couldn't help but feel really jealous. Without them noticing, I slipped away and walked back home.
(Y/N)'s POV
Taeyeon, Jeonghan and I were chatting happily to one another when Jeonghan noticed that Jungkook was gone.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jeonghan asked. I turned around and saw that he wasn't there.

"Maybe he went somewhere but didn't want to interrupt us?" I replied. I said goodbye to them and walked back home.

Sure enough, Jungkook was sitting on the couch, staring into blank space. I sat down beside him, and he didn't seem to notice me. I waved a hand at his face, but he didn't acknowledge my presence. I shrugged and went to the kitchen to cook dinner.

We spent the rest of the day in silence, not saying anything to each other. He didn't talk to me even during dinner but put lots of food on my plate.

"(Y/N), is Jungkook and you having an argument or something? He isn't himself lately," Jin oppa whispered to me.

"I don't know, he didn't talk to me anymore after I introduced him to Jeonghan, my cousin," I whispered back. Jin oppa snickered.

"What's so funny?" I nudged him.

"He must be jealous! Look at him, looking at us!" Jin oppa explained. I slowly turned around to see him staring at me. Our eyes met and he quickly looked down, his face turned a bright shade of pink.

After dinner, Jungkook went into our room and didn't come out. I went in to see if everything was alright and saw that he was sleeping like a baby on the bed. I smiled to myself and went to take a shower. I climbed onto the bed with him after I was done and just stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, Jungkook turned around and wrapped his arm around me.

"You're awake?" I asked.

"Mmm." Jungkook replied, finally.

"Why were you ignoring me just now? Were you jealous?" I asked again.

"Mmm." Jungkook replied again. I chuckled and booped his nose.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

"Like I said, you're cuter." Jungkook replied and pecked my lips. He wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep, never letting me go.
Taeyeon's POV
"When do we do it?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"When they least suspect it. Their anniversary is coming soon, right? I don't think they'll mind a little company..." Sungmin said.

A/N: 2 chapters in a day! Yay!
How's the cover btw?