Chapter 53

|Suga's P.O.V.|

After J-Hope came back downstairs, he informed us that Sora had left.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jimin asked.

There was an awkward silence.

"Honestly, I want to get this over and done with. I really want to do this tomorrow, but I don't know if it's a good idea or if it's too soon." V blurted out.

The rest of us gave each other an awkward look.

"That could work... but I don't know." RM replied.

"We can't wait too long... we have to do it eventually, why not do it now?" V added.

"He has a point." I replied, looking sympathetically to the other members.

"True... so what do you want us to do?" Jimin asked.

"All that you guys have to do is set up when and where I tell you to, and then I'll tell Sora to get Jihee once you guys are done, and then we'll do the thing. After that just see what happens next, and I'll explain everything to her." V explained.

We all hesitated to reply. I think all of us were kinda tired of this whole thing at this point. We all wanted him to get back with Jihee, but there was just so much drama, we weren't even sure how long it would last if we did get them back together.

"Ok, that's fine." Jin replied. "It's your relationship, so it's your decision."

"So then just text us, and we'll do it." Jungkook added. 

"Yup." V replied.

"So I guess we'll get going now." J-Hope said.

"Yeah, see you guys soon!" Jin replied before exiting the basement, and the other members following.

After they left, the whole house seemed very empty. My parents were both out, and my brother was with his friends, so there was no one home.

I sighed, and headed back down to the small studio that I had in my basement. I ran down the stairs, and practically jumped into my grey spinning office chair. I looked around my studio, which was something I never really did too often. If I was down here, I was either working on my mixtape or sleeping.

It was small, but it worked. I had a desk with a computer, and supplies like pens, pencils, erasers, notepads, highlighters, and tons of other random things. They were slightly organized, but you could tell that they had been used frequently. There was a few other things that I had used to make music, like a small keyboard and a launch pad. A few other things were there as well, but they weren't all the best quality. I wasn't made of money, you know.

On the wall, there was a collection of random things that I had liked. There were a few medals and trophies from basketball, and then a special basketball that I've had since I was young. It was almost like my bedroom, decorated with special objects. Someone that entered this room would definitely be able to tell what type of person I was.

There was a tiny chair in the corner, and even though it didn't look like it, it was really comfortable. Now that I think about it... I wanted a nap. Like, really badly. But it's not like I could just nap while Sora and Bangtan were standing there, so I had waited. I slowly stood up, stretched my arms, and then sat down in it. Quickly, I fell asleep.

But what felt like not even two seconds later, I jumped out of the chair because I heard a loud noise.

"WHAT THE FU-" I shouted.

"Can you not swear that loudly?" My brother, Yoonsung, interrupted.

"Oh... hyung, it's you..." I mumbled, noticing his amused face as he watched by the staircase.

"How long were you asleep?" Yoonsung asked.

"Uh... what time is it, I honestly have no idea." I replied in a tired tone.

He checked his phone, and then looked back at me. "It's noon, on Sunday." He said.

"Oh..." I replied. This wasn't that abnormal for me, I've slept at least 20 hours before. I don't know what time I fell asleep yesterday, but it was probably somewhere around 5 or 6. I'm not surprised that no one woke me up, I mean they'd probably die trying.

"But why'd you go that crazy over your phone going off?" Yoonsung asked.

"Mwo?" I asked, but then it hit me. It was my phone going off, which made more sense now.

I quickly picked it up, and looked at the texts. There were multiple texts from V, asking where the hell I was. He had apparently wanted to set up for his plan 15 minutes ago.

"I need to go, this is kinda urgent." I said to Yoonsung.

"Wait, but you just-"

"I know, but this is really important." I replied. I grabbed the supplies that we had needed, Yoonsung moved out of the way for me to carry the heavy load upstairs. I would have to take two trips to bring all of it upstairs, but that was ok.

"Yoongi, you need a little help?" Yoonsung asked.

"Nope, I'm good." I replied, still struggling.

"Yoongi-ah,-"

"Hyung, I'm fine." I stated, and continued up the stairs.

Once I reached the top, I almost dropped everything and broke it all. Yoonsung laughed from down in my mini studio, and I gave him the death stare.

"I'll help you bring up the rest of it." Yoonsung offered, and brought the last two things upstairs.

"Do you need a ride?" Yoonsung asked.

I was about to object, but then I realized that he had a license while I didn't. I slowly nodded, and my hyung came upstairs to help me load everything into the car.

"Yoongi, you fell asleep yesterday, aren't you hungry?" Eomma asked before I had a chance to take a step out of the door. What I didn't get is why she wasn't asking about what the heck we were both doing.

"Eomma, no, I'm fine, but I need to leave." I replied.

"You need to eat, what do you want?" Eomma insisted.

"I don't want anything, I'm fine!" I argued, and eomma rolled her eyes. Before she would have probably yelled at me or something, but now she knows that I am not a nice person after I wake up.

I was hungry, but this was way more important than that. After this quick thing with V, I would be done.

I soon got a text from V, and he was asking where I was again. I told him that I was on my way, and we quickly drove off. I told Yoonsung the location, and we headed there quickly. There were no questions asked, which was good, because I would honestly have no idea how to answer.