Chapter 16

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

I layed down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I just got home after the little 'incident' at the school, and I was gonna continue my conversation with Jungkook.

Me:
So, what are we gonna do about Jihee?

Kookie:
I don't know, but we need to work it out so we aren't both fighting over her and get into another outburst.

What were we going to do? I thought for a minute or so, until a good idea popped into my head.

Me:
I think I might have an idea.

Kookie:
What?

Me:
Maybe we can just be nice to her, and not both try and win her over. Then we just let her pick for herself who she wants. We don't have to be like total strangers to her, but nothing more than friends.

Kookie:
That's a good idea.

Me:
And then we can let her make her own decision instead of trying to make it for her.

Jungkook and I talked for a little while longer, and then decided to end the conversation. I was glad that we finally figured something out, and that we weren't going to be arguing over Jihee anymore.

• • •

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

As soon as I got home, I took out my phone to text Sora. I didn't know why, but I just wanted to text her.

Taehyungie:
WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO ABOUT JIHEE!!

Nevermind, I guess I won't be texting Sora. Aigoo... I was excited, but also a bit nervous to hear his plan.

Me:
What?

Taehyungie:
Jungkookie and I decided that we're going to just let Jihee decide for herself who she wants, and then we won't have a reason to fight.

I gulped. But Jihee already likes V, how is this even fair?

Me:
Are you sure it's a good idea?

Taehyungie:
Yes I'm sure 😁

I didn't want Jungkook to feel upset if he knew that Jihee was starting to have feelings for V. I guess there's only one thing that I could do. I was going to stay out of it, and even though I don't think that I could avoid the three of them, I wasn't going to say or do anything that made the situation change. As long as I didn't interfere, the plan could work and if Jihee does pick V, then Jungkook's feelings won't hurt as bad.

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

Sora and I walked into the cafeteria, and remembered where we were sitting today. No one paid any attention to us, until we approached Bangtan's lunch table. Everyone watched in shock, and gasps and murmurs could be heard from all around the room as BTS showed us where to sit. I ended up sitting in between Taehyung and Jungkook, and Sora sat across from me next to J-Hope and Jimin. I could tell that she was happy about that. All I could hear was pretty much somewhere along the lines of "They better not steal our oppas!" Or "How do they get to sit there?". I tried my hardest to hold back a grin, but it wasn't working out too well. I didn't want anyone to assume that I liked one of the Bangtan Boys.