Chapter 36

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

I was laying down on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Yeah, I get it. Call me ridiculous, but I was upset, lonely, and bored, what else am I supposed to do?

Out of knowhere, my door opened.

"Gwenchana?" I looked to see that it was Jisung.

"Oppa, take your best guess." I replied dully, and then went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Alright, I know something's up, just tell me." He answered without hesitation.

I sighed. If I told him that we broke up, he probably would be really happy that we weren't dating anymore. That would just make me feel way worse, so it probably wasn't a very good idea.

It really wasn't any of his business to know, so why should I tell him? But he probably won't leave me alone until I do...

"It's very obvious that you're not okay, so don't try and ignore me." He added.

I quickly sat up. "Fine, you want to know what happened? We broke up, now get out of my room!" I blurted out.

Jisung's eyes widened, but he wasn't as shocked as I thought he'd be.

"Okay then..." He said slowly, before walking out of my room and shutting the door softly behind him.

That was... odd. I expected him to be more excited or shocked about it. But I guess not... maybe he could be changing?

I doubt it, but what if?

• • •

|Taehyung's P.O.V.|

It's almost time for class to start, and here I was, sitting in the corner of the library. I didn't think about how awkward this would be between the two of us in class until now.

Out of nowhere, Jisung approached me and sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"So it's over?"

"Yup." I replied in a monotone manner.

"I didn't think you would go that far... do you even care about her?" Jisung asked, looking me in the eye.

I hesitated to answer and looked away, not able to meet his gaze. "N-Nae."

"Why are you stuttering?"

Because you're intimidating me, and I want you to leave me alone!

"N-No reason."

"I gotta get to class, so we can continue this later." He said before standing up and walking away.

I sighed heavily, and stayed where I was. I didn't want to go to class and see Jihee, it would be too awkward.

"Oppa?" A soft voice asked.

I looked back up to see one of my many fangirls, a girl named Bomi.

"You should get to class." I said kindly. "You wouldn't want to be late."

"I could say the same for you, oppa." Bomi replied, sitting down next to me.

"Can you not call me oppa? We're the same age." I asked.

"You're still a day older than me." Bomi replied.

"It doesn't work like that, pabo. And how do you know my birthday anyways?" I added.

"Why shouldn't I know?" Bomi asked.

"Whatever... I was just curious." I said, changing the topic.

"But I heard that conversation, are you and Jihee over?" She asked.

I was about to get mad at her for listening in, but it's something that the whole school would know pretty soon. The only part I was concerned about was what Jisung had mentioned about our deal, and even then Bomi wasn't smart enough to get that. "It's not something I want to talk about..."

"But so you're single?"

I sighed. If I said yes, then what would she do? I didn't want a girl chasing after me when I was trying to fix my other problems still. But I can't lie in this situation, she already heard the truth. "Yeah..." I said, looking away.

"Oh. I won't bother you about it, oppa. But I've gotta get to class, I'm already late. See ya!" Bomi happily said before walking off with a skip in her step.

Although I felt flattered that I had so many fangirls already, it could be a bit annoying sometimes now that I was already in love with Jihee. I just wanted to keep my love life between me, the people involved in it, and my friends, although I doubt that it's possible anymore.

I decided that I might as well go to class, I was already going to be late. After making my way there, the door was closed, so I knocked and it was opened by the teacher.

"There was a seat change, your seat is over there." The teacher said, and pointed to the one empty seat in the middle of the classroom. I bet that Jihee requested it as soon as the teacher walked in the door. Now I felt even worse, not only was I shy to even look at her, but so was she.

I was about to take my seat, but the teacher stopped me.

"Taehyung, I'll only give you a warning this time, but there will be consequences if you're late again. Understand?" She said quietly.

"Yes," I said, and then I went to go sit in my seat.

"Students, please try and be on time." The teacher said, before continuing the lesson.

I could barely focus for the rest of the class. All I could think about was fixing what happened between Jihee and I. I know I really messed up... and now, in multiple ways. Even with Bangtan by my side, how was I supposed to pull this off?

"Are you even paying attention?" The person sitting next to me whispered.

"No, not really..." I whispered back. "But what's your name anyway?"

"It's Minwoo." He whispered back. Wait, it's that kid that was friends with Jungkook! How could I forget?

"Is there something you'd like to share to the rest of the class, Mr. Gu and Mr. Kim?" The teacher asked.

"Aniyo." Minwoo said.

The teacher continued teaching, and we stopped talking. I was lost in my own thoughts again, not even caring if I got yelled at.

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

I watched as Tae entered the classroom and sat down in his new seat. After the teacher had walked in, I told her I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to Taehyung, and she changed all of the seats. No one else knew why, but I had a feeling that Taehyung could figure it out on his own.

The person I had ended up sitting next to seemed really nice. I was planning on sitting at my old table again for lunch, so I could avoid Taehyung. So far, it had been sort of easy to avoid him, I just needed to keep this up and then maybe I could get over my feelings for him.

A/N~
Omg is anyone else reading outcast? I almost forgot to post the update bc of it 😂
Hope you guys enjoy today's chapter!! 😊