Chapter 23

|Jungkook's P.O.V.|

Once I got home, I jumped onto my bed and pulled out my phone to text Junyoung and Minwoo. But as I started to type, it really didn't feel necessary. We were only friends for a few days, and I just hung out with them because I didn't want to be with BTS anymore. They probably only wanted to be friends with me because I was popular anyway, so what was the point?

I then stood up to go put my phone on the charger, and then laid back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Don't get me wrong, it felt good to be a part of Bangtan again, but I didn't like that I just gave up on Jihee that easily. If I actually want to have a girlfriend, I can't be such a pushover, and I need to fight for her. But what's the point if I'm fighting over her with a friend?

Next time, I won't let go that easily... I won't be a pushover, like I was this time. Although it was a good thing that I let her go, I can't do that everytime I like someone, or else all the girls in the world will be taken already. 

But whatever, what's done is done. At least I still have Bangtan, and I know that we'll be by each others side no matter what. Even if I am being super dramatic over everything, we'll still have each other.

• • •

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

I kept glancing over at my phone, and then back to my homework. It was a never ending cycle, and all my school work would have been done by now if I didn't want to talk to Sora so badly. But Sora was on a date with J-Hope, and I didn't want to interrupt them unless it was really necessary. Which probably wouldn't happen, but you never know.

A scream came from downstairs, and I knew exactly who it was and what was going on. I swear, eomma's screams were something we heard daily, how is it that none of the neighbors have even called the police or checked with us to see if we're okay? If there was a burglar breaking into the house and trying to kill someone, I wouldn't know the difference.

I stood up out of habit, but then the promise with Jisung came into my mind. I couldn't do anything, so I sat back down. I took a few deep breaths. It's okay, eomma's just getting beaten up by appa over some dumb thing... wait a second. This isn't a normal situation, and how is telling myself that supposed to help?

BTS actually sang and rapped, so they sent me a few of their songs to listen to. They said that they had written a few solo tracks, although not all of them had one yet. J-Hope's solo track came on, and I hadn't actually heard this one yet. It was pretty cool, until the chorus came on.

"Hey mama-" His voice started to sing. I pulled out my earbuds, and turned off the song. Nope... not a good idea. 

Maybe I should just leave the house... that sounds like a much better idea. I stood up with my cell phone in hand, and I dashed down the stairs as fast as I could, and I was out the door. When I left, I wanted no one to even be able to tell that I couldn't leave. I just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

As I walked down the street, I pulled out my phone and called the first number I saw. Sora. I waited for her to pick up, but I was just sent to her voice mail. Aish... why did you have to go on a date today, of all days? I thought. I dialed the next number I thought of, hoping that someone would pick up.

"Yeoboseyo?" A deep voice said. Taehyung.

"Tae... I really need someone talk to right now, is it okay if I come over, or we go to the park or something?" I asked.