Chapter 31

(A/N~ Yeah, TRIGGER WARNING. I'll put a * for where you should stop if you get triggered/upset easily.)

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

My brain hurt from studying. It was a few days after the "Jisung and Taehyung" incident, and I was trying to look over some important information in my history text book because there was a test coming up. It wasn't a big test, but it was a test, and it was also a bit late at night too.

Bzzzz. Bzzzz. Who was calling me now? I walked across my room to pick up my phone. Incoming FaceTime from TaeTae✌️💕. I sat back down at my desk and answered it.

"Hey jagi!" Tae said with a smile.

"Hi! I was trying to study, what did you want?" I asked.

"Aww... I wanted to talk to you." Tae complained, and started to pout.

"Well, I need to study for history, even though I hate it." I replied.

"But it's not a big test!" Tae complained.

"Yeah, but I don't get what we're learning at all, and I really don't want to fail." I said.

"Then can I help you study?" Tae asked. "Jebal?" He put on a pouty face. Tae could be so cute sometimes...

I thought about it for a second. "Fine... Don't forget, it's chapter 12!" I said, grinning.

"Yay!" Tae said. "I'll be right back, just getting my textbook!" And then he left the room.

A minute or so later, Tae returned. I told him which page I was on, and he flipped straight to it. I would try and write down what I had just read in my notes, and Tae would help me summerize the paragraphs I had just read. He was also coming up with funny ways to remember everything, which made studying way more enjoyable.

"You know, I miss seeing you!" Tae suddenly exclaimed.

"But you're looking right at me." I said.

"No, I mean in person." Tae replied.

"You just saw me at school! And it's kinda late to go out, it's not like we can meet right this second." I said.

"Aww..." Tae replied, and frowned a bit.

"It's not like I don't want to see you in person, believe me, I'd love to do that! But it's not like I can leave the house right now." I said.

"Then can we go out after school tomorrow?" Tae asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Yay!" Tae said, and he started smiling. I grinned, his box smile was so cute!

After that, we got back to studying, and then talked for a little while longer.

I liked studying with Tae, it was fun. He definitely knew how to make almost any situation fun, he was just that kind of person. I guess that's why I fell in love with him.

• • •

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked. It was the day that Tae and I were going to hang out, and school had just ended.