Chapter 12

|Jihee's P.O.V.|

Me:
Omo, you dyed your hair?!?!?!?! 

TaeTae✌️:
Yup. You're the first person I told.

He wanted to tell me first? Even before Bangtan!

TaeTae✌️:
I was just with Bangtan earlier, and I did it once I came home. I wanted it to be a shock for them when they saw it in school!

Me:
Well it looks cool, I like it. 👍

TaeTae✌️:
Jinjja?

Me:
Yeah. 😊

TaeTae✌️:
Do you think that Bangtan will like it?

Me:
Totally! They always dye their hair, but you haven't known them long enough to have actually seen them dye their hair.

TaeTae✌️:
Okay, I just wasn't sure if that was something that they would think was cool.

Me:
Don't worry about them. If you want to dye your hair, then dye it no matter what they say. If they don't like it, then just ask me.

TaeTae✌️:
And what good would that do?

Me:
I'll tell you if it actually looks good and they're just being idiots or if it actually looks dumb.

TaeTae✌️:
Oh, thanks! 😁

Me:
😂😂😂

TaeTae✌️:
I dare you to dye your hair.

Me:
ANIII! My family would be so mad! They would never allow it!

TaeTae✌️:
Aww... 😩😢 you're BORING.

Me:
I'm not boring!! 😤😤

TaeTae✌️:
YES YOU ARE! 😞

Me:
Aigoo... 🙄

For a while after that, we continued texting, just for the fun of it. I was glad that we were friends that quickly, but for some reason it hurt to say the words 'friends' about him. I only liked him a little bit, it was barely in that way. I definitely didn't want something more, or did I?

• • •

|J-Hope's P.O.V.|

I sat down at the lunch table, and everyone else was there already.

"What's up guys?" I asked, in my happy mood as usual.

"THE SKY!" Jin yelled. Everyone burst into laughter at how stupid it was.

Well, everyone but Suga. "What, have you guys not heard that before? I swear that's the millionth time I've heard someone say that." He said. 

Once everyone calmed down, I took a sip of my water and started eating my lunch.