Chapter 6: Angel Prince?!?

Start from the beginning

His lips came back onto my mouth, this time we didn’t stop. His hands slowly crept under my shirt, lifting it.

CRASH

The door flew open. Aaron’s eyes seemed to be blazing with anger. I tried to scramble away from Delano, but his strong arms kept me in place.

“What do you want now?” Delano growled with a grin.  

Aaron’s eyes were trained at the place where Delano held me. His eyes narrowed slightly.

“I just came to return Jasmine’s notes.”

I looked down at my textbook where my notes seemed to have managed to escape. Crap, that's embarrassing. I tried to look for an excuse.

“You couldn’t give it to her in class?” Delano smirked.

“No, and she needs to come with me anyways, Ms. Hudson is looking for her.” Aaron walked up to me and yanked me along.

“What are you doing with him, did that kiss mean nothing to you?”

“Says the guy who was just getting it on with some girl in the first aid room.”

Aaron stopped in his track, turned around and waggled his eyebrows. “Jealous?” He smirked. His eyes flashing a light brown, which only happened when he was laughing at me. I turned a beet red. I couldn’t believe that I had confessed that I was outside that door listening.

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t listening, I just… passed by?” I murmured.

“What was that? You just “passed” by. Okay then.” Aaron laughed.

“Nothing. Are you going to let me go?”

“Never.” Aaron’s face became all serious. No humour in his eyes. I stopped. Just staring at him, I felt a sense of protection, and my heart began to beat as fast as a hummingbird’s wings. I shook my head.

“No. I can’t be. It’s not happening. I like Delano” I whispered to myself.

Aaron tilted my chin up. “Look at me.” He said hoarsely.

My eyes met his chocolate brown eyes. I felt myself slightly melting under his gaze.

“Please stay away from Delano. He’s dangerous. Please.” His eyes pleading for me to understand. But I just couldn’t.

“He’s not dangerous, don’t lie. And please let me go.” We were outside the class now and I didn’t want anyone to think I was just a slut. Surprisingly, he let me go without another word.

The bell rang, and the class began. Half way through the class Delano got up.

“Ms. Hudson, I’m not feeling so good, could I go to the first aid?”

“Why… Of course Mr. Blaine.” Even the teacher was swooned by Delano.

“Could I bring Aaron with me? I’m scared I won’t make it.” Now I knew something was up. Aaron had tensed up at the mention of his name.

“Why of course. What a great idea.”

Delano left the classroom first with a lazy grin, and next went Aaron, he was very uptight. His mouth was in a strained line. A few minutes later, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I knew they would be getting in some sort of trouble.

“Ms. Hudson? May I please go to the washroom?” I asked in my sweetest voice.

“Yes.” She handed me the hall pass and I scurried out.

I was wondering where the two boys would have gone, but then I heard their voices floating in from a dark classroom. I thanked my lucky stars as it was out of the hallway. I crawled towards the door, pressing my ears against the door.

“Do you want me to contact the king? Seriously, keep away from her.”

“Pfft, you’re just jealous, she’s got the hots for me.” I could clearly make out Delano's voice saying it smuggly.

I began to feel dread deep in my stomach. They were probably fighting about me, not to be conceited.

“You’re turning her away from me.”

“Oh so you are jealous, more reason for me to not stop.”

“You stay away from Jasmine, or I'm reporting you for getting out of line.”

“Getting out of line? For taking a girl? She's not even yours. You’re just full of hot air, just ‘cause you’re in the top’.”

I heard what seemed like a punching sound. I was debating on whether I should go in and interfere. When something they said made me freeze.

“The Angel Prince finally breaking a rule?"

So hey guys, since I’ve got some people reading this now, I would just like to say, thank you so much for reading it. And if you spot any mistakes, or if you find the story going kind of downhill, feel free to drop a comment and tell me. Thank you to all my fans, and I love you guys all. (: