AUL -27- LQ. Play. Eat and Watch❤

Start from the beginning

"Aaaaaaaaw!!" I screamed and she just chuckled. Eeh?

JungKook laugh and I gave him a death glare. "Hhm.. Bye noona, By hyung.." He walk away and chuckled.

I move a little from her and keep silent. It hurts. It hurts a lot Soyun!! Huhuhu!!

"Yeobo? Are you okay?" She asked but I kept silence. Bleh! It hurts you know..

"Hey.. Yeobo.. I'm asking you.. Are you okay?" As for now, she move closer to me.

I didn't answer her question and stood up and walk away.. "I'm going.."

"Yeobo.." She back hug me.

"I said, I'm going.." I said coldly.

"Aaaaaayiiiiieee!!! Lovers Quarrel!! Hahahahah!!" I heard my hyungs voice.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't meant that..." She said in a apologize tone..

"It hurts.." I said..

"Oh? I'm so sorry Yeobo.. I thought your just kidding.."

"Hhmm.. Okay." I said but in a cold tone.

I don't want to do this to you Soyun.. But I want to try/to know how much you care to me :)

In this time.. She hug me.. "I'm so so sorry Yeobo.." I feel a sad face plastered on her face.

"Hhmm. Okay.."

"Hey.." She break the hug and look at my eyes..

Waah! Soyun-ah! Don't look at me like that!!

"I'm sorry.."

At this time.. I hug her. Now I know :)

---

We are here in the beach, playing around. My hyungs are childish than me.. I mean than Kookie.. Aaaiiiish! Specially Soyun-ah!!

They play around and I'm just here on the bench sitting alone, watching them.

"Hi.." I heard a lady voice appered. I look up and I saw a girl with his bikini suit. Wwoooow!

"Ahhmm.. Hi." I said and continue to watch my hyungs..

She seated next to me.. "Can I know your name handsome boy?" She smiled.

Wow! She's beautiful and sexy.. Buuuut! Soyun was beautiful and sexier than her. Hahaha!!

Before I tell her my name.. Soyun came..

"Yeobo!" She clung on my arm..

I smiled at Soyun and I saw the girl was leaving..

When the girl was already left, Soyun released her hand from her clung on mines..

"Who's that girl Yeobo?" She said seriously.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Yeobo.. Don't act like that..

"I even don't know her.." I said..

"Hhmm. Okay.." She left me alone on the bench and she run towards my hyungs.

Kyaah! She's weird huh? Or jealous? Hahaha..

I run towards them and play with them. I love it when we play around. We're like a special ones. Hahaha. I'm so mean..

-•-JIN-•-

We played and played and played. I'm so happy to spent time with them.

We like kids right? Cause we love to play. Hahaha..

Now, we are here in a room when we rent.. I cooked for them, I know they are tired as well as me. But I can manage it.

"Hmm.. Need some help?" JHope asked..