"ELLA! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN 3 HOURS!" I screamed in her face.

"OK, STOP YELLING! JESUS!" She slapped my head. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We had gotten into the car and put Ella's, Acacia's and my suitcases into the trunk.

We sat in the Taxi and made our way towards the airport. Ella and I were just bickering on about usless shit while Acacia played on her iPad. 

"You have to be nice to them ok. I don't care if you give a mouthful to Zayn. But at least be nice to Louis." I told her. "Oh hell to the no! As soon as I see him, Imma slap him across the face and giving a piece of my mind." She said in a ghetto voice. "You will not!" "Oh yes I will, bitch." "Do you have a filter on your mouth? We get paid a lot for this, you little fucker." I smiled. "Fine." She evilly smiled. I just laughed and slapped her arm.

"Miss we're here." The taxi man told me. "Thanks." I smiled, handing him the money. He took it and smiled. "Bye." I waved and he waved back as we walked into the airport. 

"Flight 275 London is ready for boarding." The lady said over the intercom. 

"K Baby," I patted Acacia's knee. "Yes?" I heard Ella's voice next me. "NOT YOU!" I laughed at her, slapping her across the back of the head. "Lets go." I swung Acacia's little back pack and my shoulder bag on and then carried Acacia on my hip. 

"Hurry, dumbass!" I shouted at Ella. We had a lot of time to get to the plane, we just didn't want to wait inline. I heard a snap and I looked back and Ella was on the floor with a broken high heel. I told her not to wear those. "Don't! Leave me, go on without me." She cried out, dramatically reaching her arm out. "No, I will never leave you! No man gets left behind." I replied. "I'm not a man, so women do get left behind." "You bitch. Get the fuck up." Everyone was now staring at us and I could feel the laughter stirring in my stomach. Ella stands up and says to the crowd, "Heyyy! It's all good guys!" She waved dramtically. Thats when I started to Laugh so hard, almost dropping Acacia which made Ella laugh. We were just like two comedians that thought we were funny.

Acacia literally facepalmed herself.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

We were now on the Plane and Ella was singing a song at the top of her lungs. She had a horrible voice. Thats the thing. "Ella." I nudged her. "Ella!" I whisper screamed. "WHAT!" She screamed back. "Everyones staring." I told her. "Good let them stare." Ella had always been the confident one if you haven't realised. I had always been shy, except when it cames for laughter. I would laugh, and when I laugh, I laugh hard. Acacia was on her iPad still, watching Finding Nemo. I just decided to sleep all this stress off. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"MADISON!" Ella screamed in my ear. "WHAT!" I screamed, suddenly awake. "We're in London." She smugly smiled. "Jesus, Ella." I placed my hand of my heart, dramatically breathing. "You know you love me!" "Yeah... sure." I smiled.  "Humph." Ella pouted. I gave her a side hug and I held Acacia's hand and our bags. "Leggo." I smiled, doing my duck face. "Where the frickity frick frack is Acacia?" Ella asked. "She's right next to me, dumb ranga." I mumbled the last part. "That's me!" Ella said proudly. We both just started laughing. "Excuse me. You have to get off the plane now." One of the flight attendants told us with a huge fake smile. "Ok, don't forget your cheeks on the way out!" Ella shouted at the lady, running out the plane, dragging me along.