59 Get Ya Shit Together

A Week Later*

DeAndre POV*

My mother dropped Dj off to me 2 days ago. She told me Star was coming to get him and she wasnt gonna take long. She never even showed up. I called her and she didnt answer. I done missed practice this morning. I dont know what the hell she doing but she need to get that shit together.

Darnell POV*

Star been at my house all week. I just woke her up so she can go get her son. She told me that she had to get him today. I been on her ass all week about him. She kept saying that he with his grandmother and his grandmother not ready to send him home. She know damn well she got in trouble for that before. Anyway she in the shower. Her phone been going off all morning. I looked at it. It was from her 'bestfriend'. I looked at it.

Dre: you told my mother that you was gonna come get Dj 2 days ago and niggas cant even get in touch with you

As soon as she came out the bathroom i said something. "You was suppose to got ya son 2 days ago?" I asked.

"No"

"Its in ya messages"

"Why are you in that?" She said as she got her phone.

"Because i can be" i said. "Im not even liking that shit Star"

"Not liking what?"

"You not putting ya child first" i said. "Ya child suppose to come before anybody or anything"

"Im about to go get him"

"You still standing there" i said. She got her stuff and walked out the room. I walked her to the door. She sat in her car for a couple minutes. I was about to go tell her to hurry up and pull off but she had pulled off.

Star POV*

I got in my car and started my car. I texted Dre.

Me: im on my fucking way!!!!!!!!

I pulled off. I pulled up at Dre house in 30 mins. I got out and went up to his door. I knocked and Dre opened it. He let me in. "Well hi to you too the fuck" he said.

"Hi" i said. He went upstairs and got DJ. He had a sleeper on. Dre put his jacket on him and gave him to me. I got his other stuff and we left. I pulled up at my house and got out. I got DJ and we went inside the house. My mother not here right now. She might be at work. I sat down on the couch and let DJ crawl around the house.

DeAndre POV*

Star gotta attitude for some reason. She can't get mad if she have a child to take care of. She can't keep abandoning him. Especially for a nigga. I bet she was over that nigga house this entire week.

Star POV*

I called Paris on facetime. She answered and it connected. "Well ya ass finally home" she said.

"Yea , what you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"You coming outside?"