55

Darnell POV*

My phone rung which woke me up. I looked at it and it was Desiree. I answered it. "Hello" I said.

"My homegirl is at the door with Destiny" she said.

"Ighh" I said. im not even gonna ask why she with her. don't even feel like talking. We hung up. I got up and put on something. I went downstairs and went to the door. I opened it and her homegirl was walking up to the door with Destiny. Destiny was sleep. I got her and took her upstairs. I laid her in her room. I then went back in my room and laid back down.

AJ POV*

Im going to go see my sister today. Im on my way there. I didn't even tell her im coming. Imma just pop up. Hope she be in the house. I pulled up at their house. I got out and went up to the door. I knocked. Derek answered the door. He let me in. I spoke and they spoke. Marie was on the couch holding her sister baby. "AJAYYYYY!" Marie said.

"Whats up" I said as I went to go sit next to her. Star came downstairs. She was on the phone but she waved at me and I waved back. She look good.

"You want something to eat?" Star mother said.

"Sure" I said.

Star POV*

Im on the phone with Paris. I went downstairs at the right time. AJ was here. His cute ass. I went back upstairs. "Paris , you gotta see Marie sexy ass brother" I said.

"Girl you cant have him" Paris said.

"Why cant I?" I said. "He not my brother"

"You not single bitch"

"Well duhh to that but I could have him if I was"

"Sneak a picture and send him to me"

"I gotchu" I said. Somebody was calling me. I looked at it and it was Dre facetiming me. I got my ipad and called him off that.

"Who you facetiming?"

"Dre"

"Thot ass" she said. The facetime connected and Dre picked his phone up.

"Who you on the phone with?" Dre asked.

"Me bitch" Paris said. "Sike nah"

"Paris" I said laughing at Paris.

"I gotta ask you something so tell her you gonna call her back" Dre said.

"Just call me back" Paris said.

"Ok" I said. We hung up. "What you gotta ask me?"

"Nothing I just wanted you to get off the phone with her and talk to me" Dre said.

"Really" I said.

"What you doing today?"

"Chilling" I said. "You?"

"Im doing the same thing"

"You not going outside?"

"I don't feel like it"

"You didn't have practice?"

"Nah"

"Ohh"

"Come over here and chill with me"

"If you come pick me up"

"I dont really feel like it"

"Why you being so lazy?"

"I dont even know" he said. Marie came in the room with DJ. I put my arms out for him. She gave him to me.

"You want something from the store?" Marie asked me.