34 Karaoke

Star POV*

Im just waking up and im still in pain from last night. I really dont feel like getting up but i have too because i gotta pee. I got up and went in the bathroom. I used it and washed my hands. I then got my tooth brush out my bag and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that i walked out the room. I went downstairs and Darnell was sitting on the couch with Tyrone and Destiny was sitting at her table eating. "GoodMorning" i said. They looked at me.

"Goodmorning" They all said. I had went to the couch and sat down.

"Where ya home girl at?" Tyrone asked.

"She should be at her house somewhere" i said. Somebody was knocking at the door. Tyrone got up and went to the door. He came back with some girl. He sat down and she just stood there.

"I was gonna drop her off later" Darnell said.

"She gotta doctors appointment" the girl said.

"Hey mommy" Destiny said.

"Hey" the girl said. Destiny was about to get up. "No finish eating so we can go"

"I finish" Destiny said.

"Ok come on" the girl said. Destiny got up and went to her mother. Darnell had got up and went upstairs. He came back downstairs with some clothes. He gave to to the girl and she started putting the clothes on Destiny. Darnell had then cleaned up Destiny mess and went in the kitchen.

"Bye Star" Destiny said as she waved.

"See you later" i said.

"Bye Tywone"

"Bye" Tyrone said. Destiny had started walking with her mother.

Darnell POV*

I had went to the door when they was walking out. "Darnell i need like 10$" Desiree said as soon as she steped out the door.

"I dont have it" i said.

"Forreal , its for co-pay"

"Im forreal too , i dont have it" i said. She was mad so she walked away. I dont know why she always wanna ask for money. I had shut the door and went to go sit back on the couch.

Calvin POV*

About to go outside. Its early but everybody out and plus im not staying out for long. I put my shoes on and i walked out the door. I started walking to Tony house. When i got there i had sat on the step. Dre had pulled up not to long after. He got out and dapped everybody up. He tried to dap me up and i just looked at his hand. "Fuck wrong you?" He asked with a smile.

"I dont fuck with you" i said.

"Because of that female correct?" He said. He didnt give me a chance to answer. "Ight i dont give a fuck"

"Yea and thats why you a bitch" i said.

"Imma bitch then fight me" he said. I got up and squared up with him. We then started throwing punches at each other.

"Chill chill chill" Tony said as they broke it up. I dipped after that.

Star POV*