39 I Dont Understand

Star POV*

Dre has been up at the hospital since i had the baby. I wanna know his plans but i dont wanna talk to him. I barely want him here but i should be grateful. Any way he not here right now but Darnell is. I told him who Dre was. Well i told him before but he finally saw him. I wanna know why they didnt bring my baby in yet. They probably doing the last tests. I do go home today. My mother had came in the room with Aunt Dana and Payton. They all spoke and we spoke to them. "Where the baby?" my mother asked.

"I don't know" I said. "They didn't bring him in here yet"

"They probably getting him ready to go" my mother said.

"You right" I said. TaNeisha had came in the room with DeAndre.

"CODE PINK! CODE PINK!" somebody announced on the intercom.

"What that mean?" I asked.

"We dont work here" my mother said.

"Code pink me-" Payton started to say but some doctors came in and cut her off.

"Can we have everyone step out the room please?" The doctor asked. Everybody had left out except for my mother.

"Whats the problem?" My mother asked.

"Ma'am we have bad news , it seems that DeAndre was remov-" one of the doctors said. I sat up quick and looked at them.

"HOW!? I NEED ANSWERS!" I said.

"Ma'am we looking into it now" they said. I grabbed the pillow and put it over my face. I started screaming. They started asking questions and i didnt answer. I just started crying.

DeAndre POV*

I think my son come home today. I dont even know truth be told. Let me ask. I called my mother phone and she answered. "Hello" she said.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"The hospital"

"O ight , be up there in a few"

"Ok" she said. We then hung up. I got up and started getting myself together.

Darnell POV*

They did not let us back in yet. We still in the waiting room. I wonder what happen. I hope nothing happen to the baby. Thats upsetting. Anyway I need to go get my daughter. She been with her mother for too long.

Skye POV*

Me and Tyrone really chilling. We at my house. Paris here too. I told Rico to come over but he was too busy for me. He wanna always be busy. He probably cheating. If he is im doing me as well.

Kia POV*

They are working hard on looking for who took the baby. Star said that she is not leaving until they find him but they making her leave. She is not talking to anyone. She just look upset and hurt. They said that as soon as they find him , we can come get him. Im upset too but its really nothing we can do but wait until theh locate him. I need to know how the hell somebody get him out if he had the sensor on him. TaNeisha had came in the room with Dre. "Where the baby?" Dre asked. TaNeisha looked at me and I pulled him to the side so Star wont get upset no more then she already is.