24 Dont Talk To Me

Star POV*

Im in the house on facetime with Paris. She just told me about Dre. Thats really fucked up so he better not talk to me. Im glad that Payton stayed the night. She left this morning with my mother. "Did i tell you that i talk to Calvin?" Paris asked.

"Nah" i said.

"Well yea , i do but i dont want everybody to know because people like to talk and shit"

"Right , plus it aint nobody business"

"They gonna look at it like i was with Nick and now i want hos homeboy"

"They dont even fuck with Nick like that"

"The samething Calvin said"

"Because its true but guess what"

"What?"

"Im pregnant"

"You lying bitch"

"Im serious"

"Hell no"

"When i start getting big dont say shit"

"Star you erky" she said. "You told ya mother?"

"Yea but she knew already because she saw the test in the trash can"

"What ya father say?"

"He suppose to had called me back"

"He gonna fuck ya ass up"

"Nah he cool" i said. Dre had texted me. I aint reply. I just read the message.

Dre: goodmorning baby

My read receipt is on so he gonna know that im reading it.

DeAndre POV*

I just got finish doing my morning routine. I went in my room and laid down. I looked at my phone and replied back to messages that i got. Star aint text me back. I looked at it and she read it. I called her and she aint answer. I started blowing up her phone. She was really reading them as i was sending them. You know what. I got up and slipped some sweats on with a shirt. I put on timberlands and walked downstairs. I got my keys and walked out the door. I went to my car and got in and pulled off. I pulled up at her house in like 15 mins. I got out and went up on her porch. I knocked and waited. I heard her talking on the phone. I knocked again. She opened the door and let me in. She got off the phone and looked at me. She rolled her eyes and had her hand on her hip. "You gotta problem?" I asked. She just kept looking at me.

"You know what my problem is" she said.

"Nah , let me know" i said as i sat down.

"Dont play dumb"

"Im not , you about to be really enigmatic"

"You about to be really single , o yea i forgot you already is"

"What the fuck is ya problem?" I said as i got up. She making me mad. Im getting ready to slap all shits out of her.