29 About Time

Star POV*

Havent saw Dre in a minute. He bought me the money for the abortion but Im not getting one. He crazy. That can make me not have babies anymore. If he dont want it then he dont have to be in its life or mine. I hate to unfriend him but he changed. That money he gave me , imma save it so i can give back to him when i start showing more or i might just save it for baby stuff. Anyway im in the kitchen eating bacon. I wanted some cereal but i throw up when i taste or smell dairy products. My mother told me that the baby probably lactose intolerance. That may be true. I cant wait until i find out what its gonna be. My mother had came upstairs from the basement. "You look like a house wife" i said. She had on her clean up clothes.

"Thats ok , as long as i have this house clean so i can make a run" she said.

"Where you going?"

"Why?"

"Maybe i wanna go"

"You can go" she said as she took a piece of my bacon. I was looking at her like she was crazy. "Stop looking at me" she had walked away. my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Darnell facetiming me. I answered it.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Eating bacon" i said.

"Fat ass"

"I know right" i said as i twerked a little in the chair.

"Not literally" he said laughing.

"Shut up" i said. He started laughing.

"Where ya mother?"

"She just walked away , i think she upstairs"

"O ight" he said. Dre started calling me.

"Darnell let me call you back"

"You better call back"

"I promise"

"Ight" he said. I answered Dre call.

"Hello" I said.

"Whats up" Dre said. "What you doing?"

"Eating bacon"

"O"

"What you doing?"

"About to leave out frfr"

"Where you going?"

"Outside"

"I wanna come"

"You gonna be the only female"

"And?"

"You dont need to be surrounded by niggas" he said. Im always around niggas. He just dont want me to go.

"Whatever"

"You do what i told you too?"

"Do what?"

"Get that abortion"

"O yea"

"O ight good" he said. "You be going to the class?"

"Why would i still go if im no longer having a baby?"

"I was just asking"

"That was a dumb question"

"I thought you would still have to go"

"O ok"

"Let me call you back" he said. I just hung up. He sound so dumb. I didnt stop going to class. I still go. If i did stop going my father would kill me. I didnt tell neither one of them what Dre said. They would no longer have respect for him and it would be awkward because im still bestfriends with him. I got up and cleaned up my mess. I went upstairs and got my ipad. I called Darnell back on facetime on my ipad as i was going back downstairs. He answered and it connected.