57 DJ's 1st Birthday

Star POV*

Today my son turn 1. His party gonna be here in the house. Dre bought all the decorations. All the kids in the family gonna be here so we got the pool and bouncy house out. Anyway im in my room with Dj , Dre and Marie. Marie has Dj. Dre stayed the night. I think Darnell was mad about that. Well he didnt know that Dre was staying the night but he know that he was here real late last night. He only know that because i was on the phone with him while Dre was here. He told me that he was gonna call me this morning and he never did and when i called him , he didnt answer.

Carmen POV*

I been talking to Dre for a while. He seem like a nice person. I need to hang out with him sometimes. I hope he not like those other niggas.

DeAndre POV*

Im chilling. Im ready for this party to start and be over. "Star when we can start decorating?" Marie asked.

"Im waiting for mommy to get back because she put all the stuff up" Star said.

"Where she go?"

"I dont even know frfr"

"And you dont know how long she gonna be" I said.

"She shouldnt be that long" she said. "You invited Carmen?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Why you didnt invite her?"

"Aint that ya friend?"

"Thats ya friend too"

"I told you that?"

"No you actually didnt"

"Ok" she said. Her phone started ringing and she answered it. I was just looking at her. Im not gonna invite that girl because Carmen dont know i have a son and she dont need to know right now. Star probably asked that because her nigga gonna come. Anyway she got off the phone. She looked at me while i was looking at her. "Whaa?"

"Nun" i said. Somebody rung the doorbell.

"Yall come downstairs with me" she said. We did. She opened the door when she got downstairs. It was Calvin. He spoke to Star and her sister. They spoke to him. We dont talk at all and we never will.

Star POV*

Calvin here to help decorate and then he just gonna stay. I asked him to help me because i thought Dre was gonna come when the party start. Anyway my mother and father came in. "Why yall aint do anything yet?" My mother asked.

"Because you put all the stuff up somewhere and i dont know where you put it at" i said.

"Is it something wrong with ya phone?" She asked. I felt like she was getting smart so i didnt say anything. I just stood there and looked at her. She then went to the closet and started getting all the stuff out. "There yall good and dont use tape because i dont want my walls to be messed up" she went upstairs. I think its her time of the month or something but she need to get it together.

"Anyway" i said. "Lets start decorating" we all worked together to decorate. Its PJ Masks theme. My father had got Dj from Marie because she wanted to help.