17 LockUp

DeAndre POV*

I am getting ready to go to Star house. Im just leaving practice. I got my clothes and shit in the trunk so i can get in the shower there. I got in the car and pulled off. I pulled up at Star house in 15 mins and got out. I got my stuff out the trunk and went up to the door. I knocked on the door and Star opened it and let me in. "Whats up" i said.

"Hey bestfriend" she said. I went upstairs and her mother was coming out her room.

"Hey maa" i said.

"Hey Dre" she said. I went in Star room and put my stuff down. I got my boxers , towel and wash cloth and went in the bathroom. I got in the shower and started washing up.

Star POV*

Im downstairs fixing something to eat for me and Dre. Im only fixing bacon eggs and waffles. My mother aint want any so i aint fix her anything. My father just left here not to long ago with my new mattress. I really aint sleep on my bed for a while. Now imma sleep on it. My mother came in the kitchen. "Did ya father give you some money?" She asked me.

"He said he put some on my card" i said.

"Well that means i dont have to give you any money to go to Vickys?"

"You still have too"

"Noooo"

"You erky"

"I need my eyebrows done"

"Me too"

"You got money" she said. She so erky. "I be right back , im going to go cash my check"

"Twos" i said as i put up the deuces. She got up and walked out the door. Dre had came in the kitchen.

"That food better be ready" Dre said as i started putting the food on 2 plates.

"Shut up" i said. I took both of the plates to the table and sat one in front of him. I then sat next to him and we started eating. "How was practice?"

"It was cool" he said. "We gotta game coming up"

"Make sure i get in there"

"Imma come get you"

"Yay!" I said. He started laughing. "What you doing today?"

"I dont know , why whats up?"

"Lets go to the mall"

"Ight" he said. "We not gonna be in there all day right?"

"Right" i said. We had finished eating and i had started washing dishes. Dre went in the living room and was doing stuff on his phone. When i finished the dishes , we went upstairs. We went in my room Dre laid down on my bed.

"Im about to take a nap right quick"

"Ok" i said as i got on the bed and sat next to him. I got on instagram and was looking at people pictures. I liked some pictures.

Cortez POV*

Im at Calvin house. I cant go back to school until next semester. Thats fucked up. "Where the hoes at?" I asked.

"What you want one?" Calvin said.

"Yea"

"What happen to you and Star?"

"Man fuck her"

"Whats she do?"

"She wasnt trynna fuck"

"I could have told you that she wasnt gonna let you"

"How would you know?"

"She aint let John hit , Myles didnt and Terrence didnt"