19 Long Day

DeAndre POV*

Im just waking up and i see that Star is not next to me. I heard some water running in the bathroom. I got up and walked out the room. It was Star in the bathroom. I went in there with her and started doing my morning routine.

Star POV*

Dre just got in the shower while im in here trynna flexi rod my hair. The mirror was fogging up , i just kept wiping it with a napkin so i can finish. "STAR!" i heard my mother yell. I think she up here because her voice was close. Im not gonna answer her because im in the bathroom with Dre and i dont wanna hear her mouth about that. I heard a door shut and i opened the bathroom door a little. I looked out and she was in her room. I went out the bathroom and quietly walked halfway downstairs and came back up. I went to her room and opened the door.

"Hey" i said.

"I know you heard me calling you"

"I was down the basement"

"Who in the shower?"

"Dre"

"O ok" she said. "I am so tired"

"Well go to sleep"

"I am" she said. I had walked out her room and closed the door behind me. Dre was coming out the bathroom. We went in my room.

"Bestfriend what we doing today?" i asked.

"I got practice majority of the day" Dre said.

"Thats not fair"

"Come over my house tonight"

"What time you get from practice?"

"About 8"

"Ok" i said as i walked out my room and went downstairs. I went in the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of reese puff cereal. I was texting and eating at the same time.

Cortez POV*

So in the house. I cant go back to school until next year just because i already missed half of a quarter. Shit crazy. I was trynna be done this year.

Morgen POV*

I gotta girlfriend. But i do miss Dre. I wish Cortez aint seduce me into doing that. That goes to show how boys do anything to have sex. Thats why i went straight to a girlfriend.

DeAndre POV*

Im just leaving Star house. Im on my way to practice. Im about to be tired as shit after this practice. Star better be at my house when i get there.

Star POV*

My father is on his way to take me out. I dont know where we going. He just called and said he taking me out. Anyway im getting dress right now to get ready to leave. I put on a gray dress that stop in the middle of my thigh with some red sandals. I looked in the mirror and put on some jewelry. I put some red lipstick on. I then fixed my hair. I walked out my room and went in my mother room. My mother was knocked out. I sprayed some perfume on me and walked out. I shut her door back and went back in my room. I had changed my purse to match what i got on. I then walked out my room and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and started texting while i was waiting for my father. John had facetimed me. I answered it. "Where you at?" He asked.