27 Friend-Zoned

Star POV*

We just pulling up to class. We got out and went inside. I signed in and grabbed a mat. We went to go sit down. Samantha came out the back and with a cart with boxes on them. She put the cart in the middle of the floor. She then started opening the boxes and pulled out dolls. She passed them out. She gave us one and it was a boy. We can tell because it had the private area all out. "What the fuck?" Dre said. "Why yall aint cover this shit up?" Samantha was laughing.

"Shhh , I was getting ready to pass out some diapers" Samantha said. "Do you wanna help pass out stuff?"

"Nah I'm good"

"PLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEE I NEED HELP?" she begged. I was look at her because its hella people in here an she only asked him.

"If he said that he don't want to then he meant what the fuck he said" I said. She continued to pass out things for the baby.

"Be nice" Dre said. She got to us and she gave the stuff to Dre. She real live annoying. She started talking about home birth.

Skye POV*

I'm sitting on the couch watching tv. Its raining so nobody is comin out today. I want my baby to come over but he aint because he scared of water. Dirty ass.

Paris POV*

Im on facetime with Calvin. "Paris ya homegirl pregnant?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Star"

"Who told you that?"

"Her tweet?"

"What it say?"

"It said something about being happy and bringing something into the world"

"O yea she pregnant"

"You dont know , imma ask Dre"

"How the fuck im not gonna know? , thats my bitch"

"Who she pregnant by?"

"Who else?"

"Dre?"

"Yea"

"See i knew she wasnt mad at him"

"She was mad , she was pregnant when he fuck Ariana"

"O shit"

"Thats why she was so mad and then he lied about it"

"You gotta admit that no nigga is gonna tell the truth about that"

"Yea you right" i said as i screenshotted him.

"Did you just screenshot me?"

"No" i said as i put him on pause. I put it on instagram and put #MCE with the ring emoji. I also tagged him in it.

"What the fuck you do?"

"Go look" i said as i took him off pause. He was on his other phone.

"About damn time you put me up as ya MCE"

"Im about to delete since you talking shit"

"Delete it and i will never put you up again"

"Im just playing"

"Better be"

"Shut up"