5 Game Day

DeAndre POV*

Its game day. Its a home game so you know hella people getting ready to show up. Im catching the bus to school today. Drew and Taylor gonna be there so i can go home with them. Anyway im on the bus stop right now. I get on at the last stop or Star stop when i go to her house. Our stop is over crowded. People from other buses wanna ride our bus. The bus had came around. We all got on. The bus was really already filled. I sat with Star. She had got up and sat on my lap because it wasnt no space. Paris was in the seat too. "Hey Dre" They both said.

"Whats up" i said. Star had on her cheer uniform. They have to wear it all day everytime we have a game. As well as we gotta wear our jerseys every time we have a game. James had tapped my shoulder. He was behind me so i looked back at him.

"Yo you got some bags on you" he said.

"Yep" i said.

"What time the game start?"

"6"

"Well right after school , imma get some from you"

"Ight" i said.

"I always wanted to know if you hit her yet" he whispered.

"Nah" i said but i couldnt say that with a straight face. He busted out laughing.

"Lying ass" he said as he dapped me up.

"Dre look" Star said. I looked at her and she was taking a picture. She was fixing her hair. She had fliped her hair and it hit me.

"You gonna stop hitting me with ya hair" i said. She started laughing and did it again.

Star POV*

I kept flipping my hair in Dre face on purpose. Im still doing it. He put his arm around my neck and i went back on Paris lap. I had my head on her legs. He was putting his fist to my face. "Nigga get the fuck off of her" Paris said.

"O you must wanna fight" Dre said. He let go of me and i got up.

"Nah Dre chill , you know we like butter on rice" she said.

"You coming to the game?"

"Yea" she said. We pulled up at the school and we all got off the bus. We all went inside. That girl he was talking to the other time had came over to Dre and started walking and talking to him. I walked away. I went downstairs to my coach to drop my bag off. I went back upstairs and saw him still talking to that girl. I think she knew frfr because i never seen her before. He might have been knew her tho because he known around.

DeAndre POV*

Im talking to the girl Yani. I fucks with shorty. I been knew her but she glo'ed up. When we was in middle school she was not like that. "Dre you cute as shit" she said.

"Shidd i aint even going to lie you look good , you glo'ed up" i said.

"I know , thats what everybody said" she said laughing.

"I bet"

"Now all them niggas in middle that was talking about me want me but i dont want them"

"See i aint one of them niggas"

"I know , thats why i want you" she said as she got closer to me. "Would you go with me if i ask?"

"Hell yea i would"

"Forreal?"

"Yea"

"Well can you be my boyfriend?"

"Yea"

"Yay!" She said as she gave me a hug. I saw Star standing on the wall texting.

"Im about to walk Star to class" i said.