58

Star POV*

Me and Dj is out. We been out all morning. I got my nails and toes done and i went to the mall. I had to take some of the stuff back from Dj birthday and exchange it. Anyway yall know Dre still mad about me and Darnell. He called his self not talking to me. He really childish. I called him yesterday and he answered. I asked him is he really not talking to me because of that and he didnt answer that. He gonna change the subject. My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Darnell. I answered it. "Hello" i said.

"What you doing?" Darnell asked.

"Driving , you?"

"Chilling" he said. "Where you going?"

"About to go get something to eat"

"Come get me so we can go together"

"Ok"

"Call me when you get here"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. I looked back at Dj because he was making noises. He was playing with his shoe and sock. I put him on snap and on instagram. We pulled up at Darnell house and texted him.

Me: im outside

Darnell: igh

He came out with Destiny. He got her carseat out his car and put it in my car. He put her in it. They spoke and i spoke to them. Darnell got in the passenger seat. "Where we eating?" I asked.

"What you want to eat?"

"I want some pizza"

"That works"

"Ok" i said. We pulled off.

"As a fact we can go to the strip mall"

"Ok , tell me where to go"

"Igh" he said. He started telling me where to go. We pulled up and i found a parking spot. We got out and i opened the stroller for DJ. I put him in it. We then started walking to the pizza place. Destiny was leading the way seemed like. She was in the front , walking like she know where she going.

"Take a picture of me and my son" i said as i gave my phone Darnell. We stopped Des and i had to squat down to Dj. I gave him a kiss and he was laughing. After Darnell took the picture we went inside the pizza place. I sat at a table with Des and Dj.

"What toppings you want on ya pizza?"

"I just want cheese" i said as i was getting my card out.

"Igh" he said as he just walked away. I got Des a highchair so she can reach the table. I started looking at the pictures Darnell took. I put the best one on instagram , snap and twitter. I captioned it 'i love you i love you'. Darnell came back to the table and sat down with us.

"Let me see ya phone" I said. Darnell unlocked his phone and gave it to me. I just got on his snap and twitter. Desiree texted him. I looked at it.

Desiree: what my baby doing?

"Ya babymother texted you" i said as i sat his phone down on the table so he can see. He looked at it and texted her back. He then gave me his phone back. I continued to do what I was doing. He went to go get the food. He came back to the table and we started eating.

Desiree POV*

I went out last night and i just got up. I had to check on my baby. Darnell dont know i went out last night. He think i went to work because thats what i told him. I only told him that because i think he wouldnt have got her if i told him that i was going out. But I gotta hangover a little bit because my head hurt like shit.