15 WTF Happen

Cortez POV*

Im at Star house. This my 3rd weekend over here. Star still aint let me fuck yet. Kinda crazy. Anyway im just walking out the bathroom. Star still sleep. She need to wake up so we can go get some breakfast. We suppose to go to IHOP. Anyway i looked in my bag for my medicine and its not even in there. This can be a bad thing , depending on the day. I just got on the bed and laid down. I was on my phone.

Star POV*

Im just waking up and i saw Cortez was woke on his phone. I got up and walked out my room. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine. That took about 45 mins. I then walked out and went in my mother room. My mother was gone. I guess she went to work. I put on something and walked out her room. I went in my room and laid on my bed next to Cortez. I was looking at him. "What you looking at?" He asked.

"You" i said.

"Dont"

"I do as i please" i said and i kept looking at him. "Arent we suppose to be leaving?"

"Yea"

"Well lets go" i said. We both got up and started getting dress. I put on a jersey from pink with some shorts and some high top converses. I fixed my hair and put my lipstick on. I got my purse and we went downstairs. I put my sunglasses on and took some pictures in the mirror. I put it on instagram. Im so glad i graduated last weekend. No more school for me until im ready for college. We walked out the house and started walking to the bus stop. We got there and waited. "What we doing after we leave IHOP?"

"Outside somewhere"

"Ok" i said. The bus came and we got on there. It was crowded so we had to stand up. Cortez had his arm around my waist.

"I want a kiss" he said. I looked up at him and he kissed me. I kissed him back.

"I hope you aint mess up my lipstick" i said as i looked at myself in my camera.

"I didnt the fuck"

"Who you talking to?"

"Not you"

"O ok , thats what i thought" i said. We got off the bus in front of IHOP and went to it. We went inside and they led us to a table.

DeAndre POV*

Im leaving football practice. I been here all morning frfr. I checked my phone and i had a lot of messages. I replied back to everyone. I went to my car and got in it. I got on instagram right quick and i saw Star picture and i like it but i texted her.

Me: where the fuck is ya clothes?

Star: what you mean?

Me: you know what i mean

Star: i have on a shirt with some shorts

Me: i cant see ya shorts

Star: bestfriend i got some on , i wouldnt walk out the house like that

Me: ight bestfriend

We continued to text as i pulled off. I pulled up at my house in 15 mins. I got out and went inside. "Hey Dre" Ashley said.

"Whats up" i said. She is Taylor bestfriend. I went upstairs and went in my room. I put my stuff down and went in the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed up for 35 mins. I got out and dried off. I walked out the bathroom and started getting dress.

Star POV*

We just leaving IHOP. We not even getting on the bus , we walking. "Where we going?" I asked.