56 BAD MOOD

Star POV*

Im fucking irritated. I want my hair and nails done. I feel like a dirty ass bitch and nobody love me. My head itch so bad that i wanna snatch this shit out. Ughhh! My phone started ringing. I got it from Dj and he started hitting on me. It was Calvin facetiming. "What?" I said when it connected.

"Dont answer the phone like that im about to come to ya house" Calvin said.

"Whatever" i said. We hung up. Dj was crawling to the edge of the bed. I grabbed him by his pants and pulled him back. "Dont go over there" he started laughing. "This is not a game , i will let you fall" he just kept laughing. He probably like 'bitch you not gonna let me fall' and he right. My mother would kill my dumb ass. He had got my remote and put it up to his ear. My door had opened. Calvin and Cortez had walked in.

"Eww" Calvin said. I put my middle finger up at him.

"Whats up Star" Cortez said. I put my middle finger up at him too.

"Sike nah" i said. "Hi Cortez"

"You going outside?" Calvin asked.

"No" i said.

"Why not?"

"I look a fucking mess"

"Thats nothing new"

"Fuck you" i said. I watched Dj slide right down off my bed and right on the floor. I didnt say anything and he didnt cry. "Cortez can you shut that door so he wont go out" he did that for me.

"You should have got ya ass up and did it"

"Calvin you this close to getting fucked up" i said showing him on my fingers. He just looked at me.

"You on ya period?"

"No"

"You need some dick?"

"No" i said.

"Ma ma" Dj said as he was banging on my closet door with the remote. He then started grunting. He wanna be pooping. I called my mother phone. She answered.

"Yes daughter" she said.

"Maa Dj want you" i said.

"Hold up im about to come get him"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. My mother straight came in the room.

"Hey grandbaby" my mother said. Dj started laughing. She picked him up. "He need to be changed"

"He must have just did that" i said. She got his diaperbag and walked out the room.

"You not gonna go anywhere today?" Calvin asked.

"No"

"Why you not getting ya hair done?"

"Because my fucking hair stylist wanna be out of town"

"Ok get somebody else"

"Are you paying for it?"

"How much?"

"Its gonna be like 150+"

"Hell no"

"Okay then shut the fuck up"