21 Say What!

Star POV*

Im in the bathroom throwing up. It like 4 in the morning. I been doing this all week. I dont know whats wrong. My stomach been hurting too. Anyway I had finished throwing up. I rinsed my mouth out and i went back in my room. I laid on my bed and started thinking. My stomach started hurting again. I picked my phone up and got on the internet. I searched up 'sickness with throwing up , nausea and stomach pains' and the first thing that popped up was pregnancy. I better not be pregnant. Im about to walk to the store right now and get a test. I really dont feel like doing that. I texted Dre. He will get it when he wake up.

Me: can you get me a pregnancy test from the store?

I then just laid there watching tv.

3 Hours Later*

DeAndre POV*

Im just waking up. I got up and walked out my room. I went in the bathroom and started doing my morning routine. That took like 30 mins. I then went back in my room and laid back down. I got my phone and i had hella messages. I replied to them. Star message caught me off guard. I had facetimed her. She answered and it connected. "Hey" she said.

"GoodMorning" i said.

"Goodmorning , did you get my message?"

"Yea , it caught me off guard" i said. "You could have said goodmorning or something"

"Are you gonna get it?"

"Why do you feel that you need one?"

"Because i been throwing up and feeling sick for like the past weeks"

"O shit , i gotchu when i leave out"

"Ok" she said.

Star POV*

Im sitting here watching some cartoons and on facetime with Dre. It was quiet. "Im hungry as shit" he said.

"What you wanna eat?" i asked.

"I dont even know"

"You got practice today?"

"Nah"

"I can fix you something to eat"

"You might get sick while you fixing my food"

"I wasnt"

"You dont know that"

"Whatever" i said. My mother had looked in my room. She only had on a tank top with some panties.

"Hey Star" she said.

"Hey" i said.

"Who you on facetime with?"

"DeAndre" i said. She came over and took my phone.

"Hey son in law" she said. She erky. Every since i told her that he my boyfriend she been calling him that.

"Hey maa" he said.

"If you come over here this morning , bring some breakfast"

"That means i gotta go to the market"

"Yea"

"Lets just got out for breakfast"