6 Piercing

Yani POV*

Im still at Dre house. Everybody talking about how i changed. The only reason i changed was because everybody kept talking about me. Now every nigga wanna be in my face. He the one of the only niggas that aint say nothing about me. Anyway im on instagram liking his pictures on his instagram and commenting on them. He took a lot of pictures with that girl from yesterday. Imma follow her because she seem like a cool person. I pressed her @ name. Her name BoujiStar. So this Star , his bestfriend. I hope she not bouji frfr. I hope she follow me back too because my page aint private. Anyway i went back to doing what i was doing. I then posted one of the pictures me and him took last night. I captioned it 'I love him' with a lot of kissey faces. I didnt tag him because i dont want bitches to follow him. After that i started watching tv.

DeAndre POV*

Im just getting up. I looked at the time and its like 1 and the afternoon. Yani still here. She up watching tv. I got up and walked out my room. I got in the shower and started doing my morning routine.

Star POV*

Im just waking up. I got up and walked out my room to do my morning routine. It took about 30 mins. I went back in my room and put on a long t shirt that cover my butt. I then got my phone and walked out my room. I went in my mother room. Her and the man that was here was still sleep. I walked out her room and went back in my room. I got on my bed and got on my phone. I got on instagram and went to my notifications and saw that i had a request. It was Yani. I accepted it and followed her back. I started scrolling down my timeline. I was liking people pictures. I then got to this picture she put up of her and Dre. I read the caption. This bitch done said she love him and it only been a day. Im dying laughing but i liked it. She cute. I texted Dre.

Me: BESTFRIENNNDD! What time you taking me? Let me know now or forever hold ya peace

I put hella laughing emojis. He aint reply back yet so i was waiting. I facetimed Cortez. It didnt seem like he was gonna answer but he did. "Hmmm" he said.

"Wake up" i said.

"I just went to sleep like 3 hours ago"

"Why you was up?"

"I was playing the game"

"So thats why you hung up on me"

"Nah , my phone died"

"Why you aint charge it and call me back?"

"Charger was no where near me"

"O im getting a piercing today"

"What you getting?"

"Snake eyes"

"O lil ass gonna be in pain"

"Im not"

"You like needles"

"No but they dont hurt me"

"When you getting tatted?"

"I already have one" i said as i showed him.

"O damn" i said. I put him in pause because he wasnt looking at the camera and Dre texted me.

Dre: get dress right now

I didnt text him back. I just got up and started getting dress. I hung up on Cortez because he was sleep. I put on some gray Pink capri sweatpants with a white tank top and some new balance. I put some lotion on and perfume. I fixed my hair and then put some lipstick on. I had got my phone and took a couple of pictures in the mirror. I walked out my room and i heard my mother walking in the hallway on the phone. I went in the hallway. "Hey mom" i said.