37 Babyshower Surprise

Star POV*

Im chilling in the house by myself while they went to go get the babyshower together. They went to go decorate and get other stuff. Its gonna be packed for no reason. I dont want nobody to touch me so my mother got a sign that i stick on my stomach that says 'Do Not Touch Me." I need to call Darnell so i can see what time Destiny party gonna be over. Im trynna make it to her party. He not gonna make it to the babyshower. Anyway i had facetimed Darnell. He answered and it connected fast. It was Destiny. "Hey Star" Destiny said.

"Hey Destiny , Happy Birthday" i said.

"Thank you" she said.

"Where ya dad?"

"Hold on" she said. She had got up and started running. "Daddy , phone" Darnell had got the phone and looked at it.

"Whats up" he said.

"Hey , what time Destiny party over?" I asked.

"What time is the party over?" He asked somebody. I guess it was her mother. "She dont even know"

"You think i would make it?"

"Ya babyshower over at like 7 right?"

"Yes"

"Then you will"

"Ok" i said.

"What you doing tho?"

"Chilling , how about you?"

"About to blow some balloons up"

"O ok , imma talk to you later"

"Ight" he said. We hung up.

Calvin POV*

Niggas all at my house. We all riding together to Star babyshower. Cortez going too. He got her a card with money in it. He want her back. Sike nah. He just wanna be her friend.

Darnell POV*

Im chilling blowing up these balloons with this hellium tank. Desiree and her mother in the kitchen cooking. Imma be mad as shit if i gotta clean this shit up at the end of the day. They better clean up as they go. "Darnell , can you put the decorations up?" Desiree asked.

"After i finish with this" i said.

"Ok" she said. She then got on the phone with someone and went to the door.

Kia POV*

We doing the last little thing which is putting the confetti and centerpieces on the tables. The dj here setting up and so is the photographer. We need to go get ready. Thats what we about to do.

Star POV*

Aunt Dana and Payton had came here. She still talk to Quintrell and still be out with him. She crazy. I guess she cant go without having a nigga. Idk. Anyway we sitting in my room. I got up and walked out. I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed up for 20 mins and got out. I wrapped in my towel and walked out. I went in my room and only Payton was in there. "Ya mother and father here" Payton said.