20 Official

DeAndre POV*

Its game day. Time to get this W. The team we playing suck ass so we already know we getting it , we aint got nothing to worry about. I started putting my stuff on.

Star POV*

Im up in the bathroom doing my morning routine. As i was brushing my teeth and i started feeling sick. I comtinued to brush my teeth until i felt something coming up. I lift the toilet seat up quick and next thing you know , i threw right up. After that i felt light headed and my stomach was hurting. I sat on the side of the tub. I hate throwing up. I cant be sick on bestfriend game day. I waited until i was ok to get up. I got up and went to the sink. I rinsed my mouth out and started brushing my teeth all over again. I finished my morning hygiene in like 20 mins after. I heard my mother coming in the house. She had went to the store for some cleaning supplies so she can clean the house. I went in my room and laid on my bed. My mother came upstairs and looked in my room. "I thought you was going to the game?" She asked.

"I am" i said.

"Well i think you should be getting dress so i can drop you off"

"Ok" i said as i got up.

"I gotta pick up Paris and Skye?"

"No they gonna meet me there"

"Ok" she said as she walked out. I started getting dress. I dont know what imma wear. I put on a pair of jeans with a pink shirt and some pink sandals. I fixed my hair and went in my mother room. "Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing" i said. If i tell her i feel sick , she gonna tell me to stay home and i wanna go. Plus my bestfriend might get mad. I went to her dresser and looked in her jewelry box. I put on some silver stud earrings with a silver necklace. "Im ready"

"Ok" she said as she got up. We walked out the room. I went in my room and got my purse and phone. I then went downstairs. We walked out the door and got in the car. We pulled off. I was texting. We pulled up at the field in like 20 mins. I got out abd looked around for Skye and Paris. I didnt see them so i went to the entrance to the field. I saw Ms. Bailey at the gate. I went up to her.

"Hey Ms. Bailey" i said

"Hey baby doll" she said. "Why arent you cheering with us this year?"

"I dont wanna try out all over again"

"You dont have to , i already know what you can do"

"I also didnt know you was coach"

"I wasnt but i switched over because most of my girls was like you"

"So what happen to the other coach?"

"She help me out"

"Ok i might think about joining"

"Ok , tell ya mother to call me"

"Ok" i said. I saw Paris and Skye getting off the bus. They came over to me. They spoke and we spoke.

"Why you not in line?" Skye asked.

"I was talking and the line got long" i said.

"Yall come on in" Ms. Bailey said. We had followed her in.

"Hey , whats going on?" The man who is collecting the money asked.

"These are cheerleaders" Ms. Bailey said. We thanked Ms. Bailey and went to the bleachers. We sat next to Taylor and Drew.

"Well im glad i aint have to pay" Skye said. The teams was out on the field.

"I thought Rico was coming" I said.